PDA

View Full Version : Bohica Arms Shotgun Upper?

D-R
02-06-10, 13:14
So there have been persistent rumors that Bohica will be offering a 12g shotgun upper that takes saiga mags, side load. Anyone have more details on this? I know Fidelis Arms has something similar, using their G3 magwell lower, but I like the idea of being able to use any standard lower and saigas.

D-R

99HMC4
02-06-10, 14:23
Ive asked Chris a few time about it but e wont give me any info. There is going to one sometime....

D-R
12-03-10, 23:38
Ive asked Chris a few time about it but e wont give me any info. There is going to one sometime....

Well, with luck, by SHOT! That's all I can get, info wise...

reiswigt
12-04-10, 23:44
This could be interesting. Please update when someone has more information.

panzerr
12-05-10, 09:40
BOHICA? LMFAO!

BLACK LION
12-08-10, 13:44
BOHICA? LMFAO!

Haahhahahahah...

Although Chris took good care of me, my MK3 upper rusted to shit within months and when I realized the possibilities of a catastrophic KB after observing about 20 casings with vagina sized cracks in them , I politely sold it.
Very innovative and real easy on the wallet but a soulmate it was not. I would have been better off with an AR50.

He was cool with me and I have no problems with Chris or Bohica but you dont want to be telling yourself that you got bent over after the fact .
I for one am done with the death ray uppers. I will buy a complete rig or nothiong else.

OTO27
12-08-10, 17:18
BOHICA? LMFAO!

THE LAST OF THE BOHICANS!!!!

kartoffel
12-08-10, 18:16
A sideways or top-loading magazine sounds really clumsy. If you want to use Saiga magazines, why not use a Saiga?

BLACK LION
12-09-10, 15:19
I just dont see the point of a shotgun upper... mag fed or not.

I can save money and get better reliability out of a dedicated Saiga 12

D-R
04-08-12, 11:04
Thread Ressurect-

Bohica Arms dissolved, and is now DBA Valley Ordnance Works (not to be confused with RVOW). The shotgun upper is DOA as far as I know.