PDA

View Full Version : I think Snowpocalypse is making me crazy...

KalashniKEV
02-06-10, 14:07
I've got a snow drift up to my waist outside, 20" and still coming down hard, high winds that sting your face, major cabin fever...

so I invented CQB IN HD!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/Kalashnikev/IMG_0627.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/Kalashnikev/IMG_0626.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/Kalashnikev/IMG_0628.jpg

:):):)

No, I'm not for real with that... just noticed that a flexcuff fit nicely in the channel of a Larue ACOG mount. I needed to go around the handguard for extra stability though... maybe it's time to go for a walkabout...

Business_Casual
02-06-10, 15:09
Nice granite.

M_P

CBTech
02-06-10, 15:20
Let me tell you how much I hate Virginia. Last time I was up here, late '09, there was a Nor'easter that lingered in the Little Creek/VB area for a week and flooded my hotel room. Locals probably remember that one.
This time I'm in Williamsburg/NN area and last weekend we got a dusting and it's been raining this morning and all of a sudden in the last 3 hours it's been snowing like crazy and everything's white!
Oh, I'm sure VA has beautiful weather when I'm NOT here! LOL.

Is there any INDOOR ranges around here that rent firearms?!?!

Jet Noise Bass
02-06-10, 15:26
Let me tell you how much I hate Virginia. Last time I was up here, late '09, there was a Nor'easter that lingered in the Little Creek/VB area for a week and flooded my hotel room. Locals probably remember that one.
This time I'm in Williamsburg/NN area and last weekend we got a dusting and it's been raining this morning and all of a sudden in the last 3 hours it's been snowing like crazy and everything's white!
Oh, I'm sure VA has beautiful weather when I'm NOT here! LOL.

Is there any INDOOR ranges around here that rent firearms?!?!

Lynnhaven Shooting Sports over by Lynnhaven Mall...

Itsahak
02-06-10, 15:33
I'm feeling your pain! We were suppose to be doing some training the last two weeks and all this freaky weather has kept us off the range... And my two boys are bored out of their minds and keep thinking I'm their jungle gym!

JackOSU
02-06-10, 17:45
Looks like you have the makeshift design from the show "Special Ops Mission" going on there! I'm sure Wil would be proud. Now your recon mission for the day is....

Artos
02-06-10, 18:46
I hope at least a hint of the cold stuff sneaks in down this way...had to help a buddy do a drive today pushing some exotics from one pasture to another.

It was 80 and sweated my tail off...not ready for things to warm up yet.

DragonDoc
02-06-10, 19:42
Snow??? What is snow??? We are lucky if we get rain here in San Antonio. 20" of snow would be great. Let's see the illegals make it across the border with two to three feet of snow on the ground.

03humpalot
02-06-10, 19:48
That setup will probably outlast your optic.;)

cougar_guy04
02-06-10, 20:20
Snow??? What is snow??? We are lucky if we get rain here in San Antonio. 20" of snow would be great. Let's see the illegals make it across the border with two to three feet of snow on the ground.
Agreed. Talking with the family yesterday, really makes me wish I was back up in the Midwest again. I may be crazy, but I miss the Winter. I was happy as a pig in slop when it was hitting the 30's down here . . . the locals thought I was crazy though.

BushmasterFanBoy
02-06-10, 20:25
Roach, the Russians won't see you coming in this blizzard, use the heartbeat sensor to sneak up on them. :D

KalashniKEV
02-11-10, 17:12
That setup will probably outlast your optic.;)

Haha... I know the NP-60 battery on it will outlast an M-68...

Not the Aimpoint battery of course, but I mean before the knob comes off in your hand, or the sun comes up and it's full of fog, or the POS starts to wiggle in the mount...

;)

KalashniKEV
02-11-10, 17:15
Roach, the Russians won't see you coming in this blizzard, use the heartbeat sensor to sneak up on them. :D

I would totally buy this for a goof if it were half the price...

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=28201