PDA

View Full Version : Night Sights Installed M&P, P30

Pappabear
02-07-10, 10:37
I took my guns into my Gsmith to instal my nightsights. I took the advice of many and got the Warrens with the Bright white circle Tritium front. Just like everyone said, they are very comfortable and natural for me. M&P40. Now when I get that Apex sear it will be GTG.

I got traditional 3 dots for my P30, and they are like , very bla bla bla to me. Not really excited. I really wish I had waited to get the Hiene staright eights, which I love on my HK45. The 3 dot deal doesnt do it for my 48 yr old eyes. I really prefer the larger solid dark rear post. ( The dot on the bottom of the eight does not distract me. )

He had to shave down the 3-dots to make them fit in P30, the Warrens went in after a good beating. He was going to do a trigger a job for me on the P30 but has played phone tag for months with his friend at HK. And he will not tear into it without completely knowing what to do. Which you have to like about him. I may have to send it off. If you know of a good P30 Trigger job guy, let me know.