PDA

View Full Version : Omega 12.0 FSB installed

Pappabear
02-07-10, 10:54
I am really impressed, (like so many others) with my Omega 12.0 rail. I am running a stubby VFG and Surefire at 12:00. My reason for the post is to let those considering the rail for their gun(s) this: The design is truley awesome in that it is Oval, not round, and it really feels much better. I am very impressed with the weight, and the design. I would never buy another rail that was not Oval, like this one is. It looks better and feels better. After putting the Magpul XTM snap rails on it, it looks and feels great. And it is solid as a rock!

On the Legos, I put them on and left a space between each one, like I saw on the Larue webpage advertisement. Makes sense, it may cool better???, looks cool and functions just the same. And you dont need to buy as many. Your hands dont touch the rail.

If your are considering a rail, look no further. DD Omega 12.0

trukreltrog
02-07-10, 11:31
Ahhhh, I'm gonna have to get one now! :)

CCK
02-07-10, 11:33
I am running a stubby VFG and Surefire at 12:00.

I would love to see a picture of this. Does that make aiming difficult? do you mount the VFG in front of or behind the front sight base?

Chris

Pappabear
02-07-10, 12:24
I'm dead under it . Can reach light very easy. Im horrible at pictures, others have pics of the same set up, I would guess. Please someone show him if you got it.
Aiming not an issue. Its out of the way.

CaptainDooley
02-07-10, 14:07
I'm dead under it . Can reach light very easy. Im horrible at pictures, others have pics of the same set up, I would guess. Please someone show him if you got it.
Aiming not an issue. Its out of the way.

I believe he was making a friendly jest since your original sentence seemed to say you have a stubby VFG at the 12:00 position...

S391
02-07-10, 15:05
I believe he was making a friendly jest since your original sentence seemed to say you have a stubby VFG at the 12:00 position...

Is that a VFG or are you just happy to see me? :D

(sorry, it had to be said)

Pappabear
02-07-10, 15:17
No way pal, my VFG is hung like a light switch:D