PDA

View Full Version : Sentry Safe - 50% off for LEO or Military

KS Trekker
02-08-10, 07:53
Sentry Safe is offering up to 50% off on many models of their gun safes for LE or military. Check it out:

http://www.sentrysafe.com/USHeroes/index.aspx

You fill out an online form and a sales associate will email you with the price. I had two safes priced and with shipping to curbside, they were roughly 50% off the MSRP.

perna
02-08-10, 08:18
Are those the ones that are the same quality of a filing cabinet?

Frank Castle
02-08-10, 08:19
Awesome news. I wish the discount was offered for veterans- I'm in need of a good fire rated safe.

KS Trekker
02-08-10, 08:27
Are those the ones that are the same quality of a filing cabinet?

Some models are cabinets, but most are either a gun safe or a gun fire safe. Sentry is a good middle of the road safe. You can certainly buy better. I've evaluated my risk and the Sentry is the right price point for me. I'm not storing any guns that my insurance can't replace.

perna
02-08-10, 08:29
I might be thinking of the kind bass pro shops sells that start with an "S".

slustan
02-08-10, 10:08
In the market for a safe, Thanks!

Shotdown
02-08-10, 14:23
Thanks. So which one is a popular model?

kjdoski
02-08-10, 17:09
Thanks for the heads up! I wish they'd offered this discount last summer when I bought one of their safes on sale through COSTCO...

Regards,

Kevin

Avenger29
02-08-10, 22:54
I might be thinking of the kind bass pro shops sells that start with an "S".

bet you are thinking of Stack On.

Both sentry and stackon make the cheap cabinets, and I believe that both make somewhat better "safes". None of the low cost offerings are that great, but they will deny access to a child and slow a burglar down a little bit. better than nothing.