PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Kimber Tactical Custom II/Wilson Mags

thebigx
02-09-10, 08:21
First let me start off by saying, that I'm not looking to trade for anything. I'm only looking to sell.

This is a like new condition Kimber Tactical Custom II that I got about 2 months ago. During the 2 months that I've had it, I've only shot a total of 50 rounds. This is to test each Wilson Combat extended magazines I had purchased for it. Since then, it's been cleaned and put in my safe and has not been touched.

To see some of the specs on this 1911, please click here (http://www.kimberamerica.com/products/pistols/tactical/tactical_custom_II/)

Package includes everything you would get as if buying it brand new from a store, 1911 Kimber Tactical Custom II, Kimber 8 round magazine, Kimber lock, manual, and case. You will also get 5 like new condition Wilson Combat extended magazines (10rd capacity). I actually haven't used this holster for the 1911, but I can't find the wrapper it came with.

Price: $975 shipped to your FFL from my FFL. I can accept PayPal, but I'd rather go with a money order and save on the fees.

If you are interested, please email me. Emails go straight to my phone and I can respond quickly.

Thanks for looking!