PDA

View Full Version : G&R Tactical is now a....

C4IGrant
04-05-07, 13:04
S&W LE Dealer!!! :D

We will be stocking their AR line, M&P's, Revolvers and 1911's.

We would like to thank "DP" for his help with getting us this difficult account.

C4

mark5pt56
04-05-07, 22:24
That's cool, I'm looking at the new 686 they have. Sweet shooting piece!

onebohemian
04-05-07, 22:29
That's great. Was looking at the Stag products on your site today and wished you were a S&W rep as well. When will you start taking orders? I'd like to track down a newly built 15T (w/ CMT BCG). Any idea on what your price on such would be? How much to ship to my FFL in Minnesota?

Thanks, and Congrats on the new account.

Mark

Jay Cunningham
04-06-07, 09:09
Great news, Grant. Any ideas on other lines you may be carrying?

C4IGrant
04-06-07, 10:43
That's great. Was looking at the Stag products on your site today and wished you were a S&W rep as well. When will you start taking orders? I'd like to track down a newly built 15T (w/ CMT BCG). Any idea on what your price on such would be? How much to ship to my FFL in Minnesota?

Thanks, and Congrats on the new account.

Mark

Can take orders now if you want something. The T&A models now use LMT BCG's (much better than the CMT's). Price on a T model is $1,200.

C4

C4IGrant
04-06-07, 10:43
Great news, Grant. Any ideas on other lines you may be carrying?

I might get my HK and Colt LE accounts at a later date.

C4

RAM Engineer
04-06-07, 11:30
Grant,

Do you know if S&W plans on changing some of the features causing the few complaints I've seen about the M&P rifles? Ie., piddling things like buffer tube size (commercial vs Mil), M4 feed ramps (or lack thereof), 1/7 twist (vs current 1/9)?

Thanks,

Jason

C4IGrant
04-06-07, 12:00
Grant,

Do you know if S&W plans on changing some of the features causing the few complaints I've seen about the M&P rifles? Ie., piddling things like buffer tube size (commercial vs Mil), M4 feed ramps (or lack thereof), 1/7 twist (vs current 1/9)?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason,

S&W uses LMT BCG's in their T&A models and are going to fix the BCG issue in their standard model.

They already use mil-spec receiver extensions.

They are currently working on 11.5 and 14.5 AR's. I hope that those will be in 1/7 twist with M4 barrel extensions.

C4

John Fettes
04-06-07, 13:39
Grant,

Do you know if S&W plans on changing some of the features .... 1/7 twist (vs current 1/9)? Jason

I read someplace, maybe here (sorry), that the 1/7" twist was going to be a future option.

John

onebohemian
04-06-07, 14:40
Can take orders now if you want something. The T&A models now use LMT BCG's (much better than the CMT's). Price on a T model is $1,200.C4

C4, my mistake on the CMT vs. LMT. You're correct that I meant to say LMT BCG.

Two more questions for you as your $1200 price on the T model is excellent:

1.) Your price isn't only available to LE, is it?

2.) How much to ship to my local FFL at zip code 55306 (Minnesota)?

Thanks and Congrats again.

RAM Engineer
04-06-07, 18:07
Jason,

S&W uses LMT BCG's in their T&A models and are going to fix the BCG issue in their standard model.

They already use mil-spec receiver extensions.

They are currently working on 11.5 and 14.5 AR's. I hope that those will be in 1/7 twist with M4 barrel extensions.

C4

Great! I'm digging this version 3.0 of Smith & Wesson!

C4IGrant
04-07-07, 08:35
C4, my mistake on the CMT vs. LMT. You're correct that I meant to say LMT BCG.

Two more questions for you as your $1200 price on the T model is excellent:

1.) Your price isn't only available to LE, is it?

2.) How much to ship to my local FFL at zip code 55306 (Minnesota)?

Thanks and Congrats again.

No, it isn't LE only price and the shipping is $20.

C4

Spooky130
04-08-07, 10:57
Does SW have LEO/Mil special pricing like Glock does?

I'm looking to possibly get a M&P in .40 soon!

Spooky

C4IGrant
04-08-07, 10:59
Does SW have LEO/Mil special pricing like Glock does?

I'm looking to possibly get a M&P in .40 soon!

Spooky

Yes they do.

C4

VA_Dinger
04-08-07, 11:39
Congratulations, getting involved with S&W is a smart move.

I could not name a more reputable & forward thinking American firearms company. They have certainly got things moving along on the right track and I expect big things from them in the future.

The M&P 9mm & .45 are taking us all by storm.

SuicideHz
04-08-07, 12:41
I may be just one cog in the gear but from my point of view S&W ***************** and you know this Paul...

Edited by Va_Dinger

Trust me, everyone is aware of your issues with them but you should know better than to post stuff like this.

VA_Dinger
04-08-07, 13:23
SuicideHz,

My opinion- your experience was bad, but that can happen to any company or individual handgun - especially a 1911. One gun is not a true representative of company or it’s products.

Trust me I know how you feel though.

Up to a point you have a reason to be un-happy with them, that’s why I'm cutting you allot of slack on this subject. I also think you were going through a learning curve about owning 1911's. Hint - This can happen to any 1911; regardless of how much money you spend.

SuicideHz
04-08-07, 14:03
I was learning but I learned the hard way who not to buy from.

In all fairness, it could have all been fixed. But, it wasn't and THAT is the reason I have the chip on my shoulder.

It's ok to make a mistake but you have to fix it.

I don't know that it's fair to say everyone knows about that situation. That thread's been totally removed and is now gone from the public's view.

gunny
04-08-07, 14:16
[QUOTE=C4IGrant;46344]S&W LE Dealer!!! :D

We would like to thank "DP" for his help with getting us this difficult account.

Do you offer discounts to individual LEO's? I was looking at your site today & like what you carry. Thanks!

C4IGrant
04-08-07, 18:45
I was learning but I learned the hard way who not to buy from.

In all fairness, it could have all been fixed. But, it wasn't and THAT is the reason I have the chip on my shoulder.

It's ok to make a mistake but you have to fix it.

I don't know that it's fair to say everyone knows about that situation. That thread's been totally removed and is now gone from the public's view.

Problem like the one you had was a bad one, but doesn't need to be brought up in my thread.

If I have a customer like you that got a lemon, I would handle it (not you).

C4

C4IGrant
04-08-07, 18:46
[QUOTE=C4IGrant;46344]S&W LE Dealer!!! :D

Do you offer discounts to individual LEO's? I was looking at your site today & like what you carry. Thanks!

Yes we do!

C4

trio
04-08-07, 18:56
Grant....in The Name Of All That Is Decent And Holy!!!

Bring Us The M&p 45 Cry The People!!!!

SuicideHz
04-08-07, 19:05
Sorry I brought it up again. It belongs in its own thread and should stay there.

From what I have heard though, it's just that one department and they have nothing to do with any of what you will be selling.