PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 50 BMG single shot bolt action

99HMC4
02-11-10, 00:47
This is my BOHICA Arms single shot bolt action rifle. Ive only got 10 rounds through it right now, just cant afford it anymore. Heres the specs on this rifle. BOHICA MK3 billet upper receiver 30" match grade hand lapped 1-15 twist fluted barrel made by Montana rilfe company. 30 MOA scope rail and heavy duty BOHICA bipod. US Ordnance chamber for any 50 BMG rounds. BOHICA quad rail free float handguard and original plastic hand guard with lower picatinny rail. BOHICA billet steel lower receiver. Jard 3 pound pull match trigger with heavy hammer and spring. JP bolt in anti rotation, anti walk hammer and trigger pins. YHM quick take down pins. ERGO soft target grip with adjustible palm shelf (not cheap hard plastic grip like DPMS). BOHICA billet steel buffer tube. BOHICA billet adjustible stock with large very soft recoil pad. Sightron 3-9X40 Mil-Dot scope with butler lens covers. Billet aluminum 6 bolt scope rings. Rifle level mounted on scope rail. 4 Boxes of brand new Summit ball ammo. 44" heavy duty 50 BMG Dewy cleaning rod with bore guide. 50 BMG brushes, Jag and mops. SPare firing pin and bolt handle. BOHICA MK3 owners manual, Sightron owners manual and blank warranty card (scope has lifetime warranty) and factory scope cover. Rifle is 55" long and weighs 25 pounds, its a beast to say the least. I really dont want to let her go, shes a great shooter. Free shipping in USA only. Needs to ship to FFL, no paypal only MO or personal checks...

$2400.00

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e187/Hypercomp01/mk3r.jpg

99HMC4
02-15-10, 17:43
*SOLD*