PDA

View Full Version : bushmaster m4 upper pricing?

lonewolf21
02-16-10, 12:18
so ive got a bushmaster rifle, yeah, before i knew anything about this sight. and are thinking about either selling the whole rifle or just the upper to finance a bcm build. ive got about 200 rounds through it and am looking for some advice on how much to ask for it. it has a larue 7' rail on it. so how much would be a reasonable asking price for the upper. the lower has stock internals and a miad grip and ctr stock. thanks in advance. also, is a bushmaster lower worth while to keep and put a good upper on or should i get rid of the whole rifle.

Iraqgunz
02-16-10, 12:46
Take the rail system off and sell the upper with BCG. Purchase a BCM upper add the rail system and a BCM BCG. I would probably also remove the lower receiver extension and replace it with a milspec one. BM lowers are usually pretty good and I see no reason to sell it.

so ive got a bushmaster rifle, yeah, before i knew anything about this sight. and are thinking about either selling the whole rifle or just the upper to finance a bcm build. ive got about 200 rounds through it and am looking for some advice on how much to ask for it. it has a larue 7' rail on it. so how much would be a reasonable asking price for the upper. the lower has stock internals and a miad grip and ctr stock. thanks in advance. also, is a bushmaster lower worth while to keep and put a good upper on or should i get rid of the whole rifle.