PDA

View Full Version : TN - Man brings knife to a gun fight.

Irish
02-16-10, 16:27
Police: Man pulls gun during knife fight, faces no charges http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=113329&provider=gnews

No charges have been filed against a man accused of bringing out a gun during a knife fight.

Officers arrested Matthew Dressler on Friday at a Wal-Mart in Maryville.

According to investigators, the 26-year-old picked a fight with another customer inside the store. At some point, Dressler pulled a knife.

Another customer, Billy Dunkelberger, 21, tried to help. Officers said Dressler then pointed his knife at him, so Dunkelberger pulled a gun.

No one was hurt, and police arrested Dressler. He's charged with aggravated assault.

Dunkelberger is not facing any charges because he's a gun permit holder.

tracker722
02-16-10, 19:44

Irish
02-16-10, 20:05
Irish, how on earth do you know about WBIR.com? Are you originally from the hills here?

Nope, I have driven through TN a few times though :) I like to read a lot and I also take note on what's happening around the country with positive stories about people exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. I post them here and hope people like reading about them and hopefully learning a thing or two along the way, myself included.

tracker722
02-16-10, 20:14