PDA

View Full Version : Noveske purchase from rainier arms

Simon_Belmont
02-16-10, 20:35
Can you still get the blemmed lower with your Noveske upper if you order from a website other than Noveske? Just curious cause rainier arms has Noveske rifles and uppers for a few bucks cheaper and $7.95 flat rate shipping. If this is true I'll be putting together a Noveske for my next project.

Skyyr
02-16-10, 20:41
Can you still get the blemmed lower with your Noveske upper if you order from a website other than Noveske? Just curious cause rainier arms has Noveske rifles and uppers for a few bucks cheaper and $7.95 flat rate shipping. If this is true I'll be putting together a Noveske for my next project.

Yes, but instead of being shipped a lower, you'll be shipped a voucher that must be sent to Noveske once received. You'll only receive the lower if they haven't sold out of them. At least, that's the "official" way they do it. If you read the fine-print on Noveske's site, they write it out.

You can contact Rainier Arms directly and ask if they will send the lower themselves, but that's up to them and the arrangement they have with Noveske.

Mark71
02-16-10, 20:43
Yes you can get a blem lower from any Noveske dealer when purchasing an upper or complete rifle.

The promo is even listed on the homepage

http://www.rainierarms.com/

JSGlock34
02-16-10, 21:08
I saw the ad on the Rainier website; this applies everywhere? For example, Bravo Company?

seb5
02-16-10, 21:56
DSG also lists them.