PDA

View Full Version : Be in control of your weapon

Sam
02-17-10, 10:57
Like other members on this site, I've taken my share of carbine classes from top notch instructors with backgrounds in the Special Ops community as operators and instructors in their units. They've always stressed that you must have positive control of your weapon at all times. They've stressed the importance of slings, especially the modern tactical slings and their versatility.

Looking at this picture, I'm not sure who was in control of that M203/AR weapon.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/021710_HUMANSHIELDS_20100217_104528.jpg

theblackknight
02-17-10, 11:15
thats a sweet door kick. check his left foot. not even touching dirt. He should trade that m16 for a skateboard.

Irish
02-17-10, 11:21
They all seem a bit relaxed. The guy to the left just holding the weapon by the buttstock and the Chuck Norris kick for the camera.

Gatorhunt
02-17-10, 13:16
Looks like the door is already partially open? This was probably some stupid photo op or something. And isn't the guy doing the kicking wearing a U.N. type helmet?

mr_smiles
02-17-10, 14:34
Looks like the door is already partially open? This was probably some stupid photo op or something. And isn't the guy doing the kicking wearing a U.N. type helmet?

Looks to be ANA, and the Marine with his hand on the butt stock may be catching it. Not exactly a comfortable way to hold a rifle, would make more sense that he caught it when the Afghani tossed it :P

Gatorhunt
02-17-10, 17:42
Looks to be ANA, and the Marine with his hand on the butt stock may be catching it. Not exactly a comfortable way to hold a rifle, would make more sense that he caught it when the Afghani tossed it :P

Your probably correct about the helmet I am surely no helmet expert. It just looked like the helmets I have always see the U.N. guys wearing. And I think the Marine is pulling the weapon out of his hand for safe keeping ... and to avoid being shot or blown up by that idiot. Kind of scary to think you have to go door kicking with someone like that.:mad:

Fly'nBuff
02-17-10, 18:48
The ANA Drill Team! The dude's got mad crunking skills. Haters...