PDA

View Full Version : TX - Burglar shot & killed entering window. (Video)

Irish
02-21-10, 11:20
http://www.click2houston.com/news/22589798/detail.html VIDEO here:http://www.click2houston.com/video/22593766/index.html

HOUSTON -- A northwest Houston homeowner shot a man who tried to break into his house on Wednesday, police told KPRC Local 2.

Houston police said a 23-year-old man tried to break through a window to get into a home on Blueberry Lane near Bluegrass Street at about 9:30 a.m.

Investigators said the homeowner woke up, grabbed his shotgun and fired shots as the man was going through the window.

"The homeowner was awakened by breaking glass and the movement of a dresser in the front window," said M.F. Waters of HPD Homicide.

"I was walking by and heard 'boom, boom, boom,' and saw a guy fall out of the window," witness Shern Scott said.

The intruder fell out of the window into the yard and died, officials said. His family identified him as Roosevelt Jackson Jr.

Jackson's pastor said he joined a local church three weeks ago and a Bible study group prayed for positive changes in his life.

Roosevelt Jackson Jr.

"Little did we know this would happen today," Pastor T. Preston said.

Family and friends described the homeowner as distraught after the shooting.

"It's going to change his life. I don't think he's ever going to be the same," neighbor Elizabeth Moody "He's a good person. He'll imitate anyone and make you laugh. He's a character. You would like him, too."

The case will be referred to a Harris County grand jury without charges.

Alpha Sierra
02-21-10, 11:52
The intruder fell out of the window into the yard and died, officials said. His family identified him as Roosevelt Jackson Jr.

Jackson's pastor said he joined a local church three weeks ago and a Bible study group prayed for positive changes in his life.
hahahahahaha............:D

Ain't it always the altar boys that end up getting a chest full of lead? :rolleyes:

Good riddance, flush that turd down.

khc3
02-21-10, 11:54
I'm surprised they didn't mention that the deceased was an aspiring rapper.

bkb0000
02-21-10, 12:24
the world is now an overall safer place.

GermanSynergy
02-21-10, 12:40
Sounds like a good shoot.... How long till his NOK are on the local news saying "Mah babay didn't do nuffin"?

Irish
02-21-10, 12:52
Sounds like a good shoot.... How long till his NOK are on the local news saying "Mah babay didn't do nuffin"?

I liked the Pastor's statement... "He's got his own house, what business does he have going into anyone else's?" or something along the lines of basically he got what he deserved.

bkb0000
02-21-10, 13:14
I liked the Pastor's statement... "He's got his own house, what business does he have going into anyone else's?" or something along the lines of basically he got what he deserved.

****in A... personal accountability?? thank God for places like Texas. here in Oregon, the pastor would have been screaming more along the lines of "you don't shoot no boy fo climbin up in a winda! is's RACISM! we gots to rid of the da guwns!"

Evil Colt 6920
02-21-10, 13:29
And another one bites the dust........I like hearing news stories like this. The more these stories are aired the better. Hopefully stories like this will stick in the minds of would be criminals and help deter them from participating in crimes.