PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Tripp Research 1911 Magazine Super 7 Upgrade Kits. THE BEST.

Razorhunter
02-21-10, 22:00
Send DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net and put "1911 Magazine Components" in the subject line of email guys.

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL ITEMS BELOW ARE NEW/UNUSED:

For those who know, these are some of the very highest quality 1911 magazine components available.
Tripp Research sells his own magazines, called "CobraMags" IIRC, but he also sells his "Super 7 Upgrade Kits", which I have listed below as well.

Each kits consist of 1 magazine spring, 1 of his "Hybrid" followers. The springs are 14 coil, .048 spec.
The Hybrid followers are steel AND polymer, which are unbelievably durable, and reliable. They look good to. Check his website for pics.

Anyhow, I have 5 full kits, which are valued at $9 each. (for a total value of $45 if bought new)

I also have 4 extra springs, which cost $7ea, (for a total value of $28 if bought new)

TOTAL VALUE (if bought new) = approx. $75 not including shipping to your door.

MY PRICE TO YOUR DOOR: $40 CONUS

This is an excellent value to the 1911 shooter. You WILL BE 100% satisfied with these followers and springs for the 1911 magazine. If you don't buy them from me, I would strongly suggest you purchase some yourself, especially if you have any magazines that have problems or feeding issues.

Postal MO/Certified Bank Check or Concealed Cash accepted.

Any and all inquiries would GREATLY be appreciated guys, as I am still out of work and I have no income. My family is in great need of food, and other basic necessities and I would GREATLY appreciate ANY and all sales guys. I truly would.

Send DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net and put "1911 Magazine Components" in the subject line of email guys.