PDA

View Full Version : i might be getting back into the AR15 game soon!

skyugo
02-22-10, 21:07
a buddy offered me his stag build for 500 dolla! :D
can't really beat that. not a top tier rifle, but quite solid from most reports. i'll go over it and stake what needs staking and check what needs checking, and i think i'll have a nice little carbine.

michschi
02-23-10, 09:26
For 500 you gotta buy it! Sounds like a good deal

skyugo
02-23-10, 19:21
For 500 you gotta buy it! Sounds like a good deal

yeah i've been looking to get another AR. i kept a bunch of reloading supplies a dozen or so mags, cleaning kit, etc. had to sell my last one when i lost my job in 9/09. new job is goin decent. i've been shooting the crap out of my glocks lately, but i'd like to transfer some of that sight/trigger skill to a bigger boom :D

michschi
02-23-10, 21:47
yeah i've been looking to get another AR. i kept a bunch of reloading supplies a dozen or so mags, cleaning kit, etc. had to sell my last one when i lost my job in 9/09. new job is goin decent. i've been shooting the crap out of my glocks lately, but i'd like to transfer some of that sight/trigger skill to a bigger boom :D

Well obviously your financal situation is most important but if things are looking up there is not reason not to be conservative and get this one to get back into it. U can upgrade it or buy a different one once things are all on the up and up. U must miss it. I am thinking about getting a Glock. I actually shoot the 19 and ended up buying a xd9 instead which i do like, but i was thinking about a 40 cal this time around. I have a 1911 Kimber 45, so I am missing a 40 anyways!:D

skyugo
02-23-10, 23:22
Well obviously your financal situation is most important but if things are looking up there is not reason not to be conservative and get this one to get back into it. U can upgrade it or buy a different one once things are all on the up and up. U must miss it. I am thinking about getting a Glock. I actually shoot the 19 and ended up buying a xd9 instead which i do like, but i was thinking about a 40 cal this time around. I have a 1911 Kimber 45, so I am missing a 40 anyways!:D

in 40 cal i'd probably go HK or M&P.

anyway, yeah i def. miss it. ive been shooting some ipsc style events with my G19. i'd like to try out some 2 gun. this AR should be a good platform to upgrade as needed. i tend to prefer a midlength AR, though with proper maintenance carbines are fine.

michschi
02-23-10, 23:32
Originally Posted By skyugo
in 40 cal i'd probably go HK or M&P.
Thanks for the advice, I'll check um out!