PDA

View Full Version : Car Buffs.. A Serious Modeler

jmp45
02-23-10, 09:07
This is some fantastic work...

http://tinyurl.com/yatvmg4

FlyAndFight
02-23-10, 09:35
Wow. Those photos look amazingly real. Excellent job, throughout.

MarshallDodge
02-23-10, 10:42
Incredible work. Some serious talent right there.

Marty916
02-23-10, 10:48
Museum quality work. That bloke has mad skills.....

BRAVO1
02-23-10, 15:19
First class work...........

BRAVO1

ralph
02-23-10, 16:26
Those pics He took of his models bring back alot of memories...I'm 55, so as a little kid I saw alot of those cars on the road...My uncle had a new 64 Chevy ImpalaSS..I don't know what size engine, but it had a factory 4-speed, gold in color, I loved it. My dad, like ralphie's in 'A christmas story" was a Oldsmobile man.The first he had was a '58? I think, convertable, I'm not sure what model, the neatest thing in it was the speedometer, It was a tube running horizonally with a line in it in, that changed color the faster you went, it started out with green and changed to orange, then to red. The numbers telling you how fast you going were above the line, the end of the line was your indcated speed..It was neat. Next, he bought a new Olds cutlass contvertable in '64 Red with a black top, red interior..330 v8 if I remember correctly. He also had a Karmen Ghia as a work car..It was'nt exactly stock, He bought it used, the previous owner had put a step up kit in it, this consisted of a set of heads, and a new intake set up for dual carbs, HP was increased from 40, to 75.. It later delveloped transmission trouble and he sold it...But it DID run, Too bad he could've put a trans from a Porsche in it...It would've been a little rocket...Other things I remember...going to the gas station, and the attendent would come out put gas in for you, clean your windows, check your oil, take your money, and make change, you never got out of the car.. It was a different world then..

skyugo
02-23-10, 18:36
man that guy is an incredible artist. :cool:

whiterabbit05
02-23-10, 18:45
wOw, his stuff is way better than mine, lol