PDA

View Full Version : Stag Arms

Macon Due
04-13-07, 00:29
Hi all
A while back i posted that i was having shortstroke problems with my Stag M-4.I called Stag and spoke with "Paul".He e-mailed me a UPS return tag.I sent the upper to Stag on a Monday,UPS tracking showed it delivered to Stag on Thursday.The next Monday i called Stag and spoke with Paul to see if they knew anything yet? Paul said they recieved it on Thursday repaired it and shipped it back out on Friday! I recieved it back 1 week and 4 days after i shipped it and 1 week and 3 days was UPS travel time. I tested it last weekend and performance was flawless. Thank you Stag Arms!!! and Paul.
I will be a Stag supporter from now on.
Macon Due:D

kbi
04-13-07, 06:50
My 1st build was a STAG upper and lower and the carrier key was just off set so I em-mailed them and sent a picture on a sunday after I came back from the range.

Then that following wednsday I get a new bolt in the mail and I hadnt even sent out the original.

I was suprised and they siad send it as soon as I get the chance.

All in all I was very happy camper :D

SinnFéinM1911
04-13-07, 07:28
I do have to say That Mark and his WHOLE Crew up there has great Service and good people to work with !!

B

Paulinski
04-13-07, 08:48
I have a 16" lefty stag arms carabine. Many rounds downrage not one stoppage.
DD rail dripped right in. Overall I'm satisfied I just with they offer standard 1/7 twist , M4 cuts and 4150 barrel steel.