PDA

View Full Version : Humerous story about Marriage proposal in WalMart Parking lot.

HCPrepper
02-26-10, 12:21
Ok so I get a call for a Criminal Domestic call in progress at WalMart parking lot about 3am last night. I arrive to find a girl sitting sideways in drivers seat with her legs hanging out the door. Her man is down on one knee in front of her holding her hand. (At this point, looks like the fight has ended, and they in the make up stage). I approach them, she is crying uncontrolably. I ask whats going on? She continues to cry uncontrolably.... I order him to stand and move away from her, he does so....

I ask her again, "Whats going on". She explains "He was proposing to marry me, and you ruined it! I look at him, and ask "Let me get this straight, you're proposing to her in a WalMart parking lot at 3am.... He says "Yes Officer"..

At this point, the only thing I can whittingly come up with is.... OUTSTANDING !!!

I get in my patrol car and drive away.....

I know it sounds mean, but you have to see the humor in this...:D

Naxet1959
02-26-10, 12:22
Sounds like it will be a REALLY memorable moment for the new couple...:D

rjacobs
02-26-10, 12:24
you should have taken a pic and posted to www.peopleofwalmart.com

-Ace-
02-26-10, 12:28
Ok so I get a call for a Criminal Domestic call in progress at WalMart parking lot about 3am last night. I arrive to find a girl sitting sideways in drivers seat with her legs hanging out the door. Her man is down on one knee in front of her holding her hand. (At this point, looks like the fight has ended, and they in the make up stage). I approach them, she is crying uncontrolably. I ask whats going on? She continues to cry uncontrolably.... I order him to stand and move away from her, he does so....

I ask her again, "Whats going on". She explains "He was proposing to marry me, and you ruined it! I look at him, and ask "Let me get this straight, you're proposing to her in a WalMart parking lot at 3am.... He says "Yes Officer"..

At this point, the only thing I can whittingly come up with is.... OUTSTANDING !!!

I get in my patrol car and drive away.....

I know it sounds mean, but you have to see the humor in this...:D

Damn you for ruining her fairy tale proposal! :D

Irish
02-26-10, 13:09
Thanks for the chuckle :D

John_Wayne777
02-26-10, 13:14
I'm no miss Cleo, but it seems to me that a wedding proposal made in a Wal-Mart parking lot at 3 am that is interrupted by the cops is destined to somehow become fodder for a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

UVvis
02-26-10, 14:41
HAHA,

For some I know, this would be an event worthy of bragging rights.

Nathan_Bell
02-26-10, 15:10
Too bad you didn't have a dash cam running. :D

tracker722
02-26-10, 22:58

11Bravo
02-26-10, 23:10
I'm gettin' Conway, Arkansas.