PDA

View Full Version : 7 Habits Of Succesfully Building Muscle

WillBrink
02-27-10, 09:20
Wanted to attach this report, but it's too big for the forums size limits.

Just put up "The 7 Habits Of Successfully Building Muscle" report, which has the awesome price of free.

The 7 Habits Of Successfully Building Muscle is my latest creation for cutting through the hype and confusion of what it REALLY takes to build muscle mass and strength.

Written with Mark Macgillivray , one of my team of professional advisers in, this report is high quality easy to read info that should be helpful info.

While it’s focus is one of gaining muscle, those looking to lose fat can learn from some of the basic principles as well.

I’m really stoked about this E-Report as I know it has the potential to help out a lot of people who may be confused about what foundational “habits” lead to success in the gym.

Can be downloaded here:

http://www.brinkzone.com/bodybuilding/7-habits-of-successfully-building-muscle/

Authors note: (1) this report is intended as a marketing tool for my products, which I have financial interests in (obviously) so I don't want anyone to think there is not some financial motivations on my end. There is. However, the reports I put out of this nature, always contain useful info and are low on hype and devoid of BS.

So, assuming the mods and members are cool with the above, you can't go wrong with the price, and you don't have to buy jack sh&* from me if you don't want to.

I'll also be happy to hear your feedback, etc on this report if you find it helps clarify a few things, or you hate it. :cool: