PDA

View Full Version : You Down with OTP ? YEah you know me

clickclack
02-28-10, 01:22
ohh man this is great hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddREczVeL4&feature=player_embedded#at=142

ChicagoTex
02-28-10, 04:05
The relentless focus on voting against Obama in 2012 is starting to wear me down.

No, it's not because I'm an Obama supporter. It's because we wound up with Obama in the first place because too many people in this country were so busy being focused on who they were upset with that both parties neglected to field remotely worthwhile candidates.

We get it, a substantial amount of America doesn't like Obama and his chances of getting re-elected are incredibly slim.
That should be the end of the discussion. The discussion should be about who's going to replace him.

How about maybe we spend more time focusing on finding new (real) leaders rather than bitching ad nauseum about the ones we have?

Crazy notion, I know... :rolleyes:

LockenLoad
02-28-10, 08:13
The relentless focus on voting against Obama in 2012 is starting to wear me down.

No, it's not because I'm an Obama supporter. It's because we wound up with Obama in the first place because too many people in this country were so busy being focused on who they were upset with that both parties neglected to field remotely worthwhile candidates.

We get it, a substantial amount of America doesn't like Obama and his chances of getting re-elected are incredibly slim.
That should be the end of the discussion. The discussion should be about who's going to replace him.

How about maybe we spend more time focusing on finding new (real) leaders rather than bitching ad nauseum about the ones we have?

Crazy notion, I know... :rolleyes:

good post but good luck finding real leaders who can deal with the Washington bureaucracy, but your dead on we need to look to the future.

theblackknight
02-28-10, 10:20
hahahah! the 1st verse he rapping about being a baker and fat chicks.