PDA

View Full Version : Black Weapons Armory

LennieT
02-28-10, 10:03
Has anyone had any experience with Black Weapons Armory? I have purchased form Midway USA, BCM, Spikes and AR15 Outfitters all with great results, but was not sure about Black Weapons Armory.

Thanks for any help.

Lennie
ps I tried to use the search but had no luck, kept getting the wait 30 seconds warning...even after 20 minutes.

PRMAN45ACP
02-28-10, 11:06
I live near the store and have a good selections of parts for AR and the prices are reasonable. They have great customer service, and look very knowledgeable.+1.:p

pilotguyo540
02-28-10, 11:21
I took my sister there to buy her first M4 clone. I had a great experience. I almost missed my flight home that day because I was like a kid in a candy store. Tom is the owner, he is very helpful on the phone and email. His son Tommy sold my sister her rifle. He also showed me just about everything on the wall.

+1 for Black weapons armory!

LennieT
02-28-10, 12:36
Thanks y'all that is what I wanted to hear.

Lennie

CLHC
02-28-10, 14:44
Bought from them once before because they had instock--at the time--the Magpul.UBR when it was debut on the open market. In conjunction with said stock, I also bought the SF.300X. Shipping was expedited promptly!

bkb0000
02-28-10, 14:57
i ordered a handful of gas tubes from 'em, was billed, and didnt receive till about 6 months later. progressively irritated emails and phone calls went unanswered, till i gave up and forgot all about it. then, one day, 84 years later, i found some gas tubes in my mailbox.

thats my only experience with 'em. but i'll be damned if i won't tell that story each and every time somebody asks about 'em.