PDA

View Full Version : Good place to buy some BDU's???

Evil Colt 6920
02-28-10, 18:21
I'm making a ghillie suit and have everything I need except some BDU's:( I don't have a military surplus store near me:( I'm trying to make this on a budget, so far Ive spent only 6 bucks!!! I acquired the netting, most the jute, and rit dyes from friends and family but no one had BDU's. They don't have to be in the best condition and I'm not gonna be picky about the camo pattern either. So does anyone know a good place online I can find what I'm after? Or better yet, anyone got some old BDU's they can donate? In return, Ill share my DYI with the rest of m4c step by step. :) Thanks in advance for any help!

ghost762
02-28-10, 19:24
What size do you need? I have a set of Med. Reg. Tops and pants that don't fit me anymore.

Evil Colt 6920
02-28-10, 19:29
What size do you need? I have a set of Med. Reg. Tops and pants that don't fit me anymore.

Thats the size I need:cool: PM incoming.

Terry
02-28-10, 20:32
If anybody knows where to buy BDU's it would still be a service to some.
Thanks, Terry.

HAMMERDROP
02-28-10, 20:51
www.bdu.com

Michael

Evil Colt 6920
02-28-10, 21:24
www.bdu.com

Michael

Thanks for the link.

It looks like Ghost is gonna send me 2 sets of used BDU's that he's out grown for the cost of shipping. If anyone else has any size medium's laying around they don't need and would like to donate or sell cheap PM me. I have decided to make a few ghillie suits for different environments and could really use The BDU's.

Also, if anyone has any small sizes, my wife says she wants em!

With that said, if you got BDU's you no longer need, let us know what you got and what you want for them, Im sure there's other m4c'ers that would be glad to take them off your hands and put them to good use.