PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: AR15 Accessories

mattmcg
03-04-10, 19:24
Rock River Arms (RRA) Lower Parts Kit (LPK)
**All SOLD**
Up for sale are 2 Rock River Arms lower parts kits. Arguably the best machined lower parts kits available for AR15 rifles.

Asking $75/ea shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

Magpul MIAD/MOE Grip Core AA/AAA Batteries
**SOLD to HeavyDuty**
Up for sale is a brand new Magpul grip core accessory. Compatible with the MIAD and MOE grips. The grip core is designed to hold rattle-free 2 AA batteries or 2 AAA or 2 N batteries with the included spacer adapter. Rubber cap has two sides with marking to identify "spent" batteries and can be opened with a push of the thumb.

Asking $14 shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

3 Maglite Mini AA flashlights
**SOLD**
I have a few of these laying around in drawers and would rather send them to someone who uses them. Classic lights. All three are Mini AA versions, black, and function perfectly. Two are "like new" and the other shows a bit of usage.

Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

Magpul MIAD grip F4 front panel
**SOLD**
This extra comes with the Deluxe MIAD grip kit from Magpul and does not come with the more commonly sold basic kit. The front panel slides into the front of the MIAD grip and includes the enhanced trigger guard as one piece. Eliminates ANY gap between the trigger guard area and grip. Comes with front screw with nylox patch.

Asking $10 shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

Daniel Defense Rail Mount QD Swivel Mount
**SOLD**
Up for sale is a like new DD QD rail mount. Very low profile and takes up minimal rail space. The mount has an anti-rotational mechanism machined in to prevent twisting of your sling. Includes heavy duty QD swivel.

Asking $38 shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

LMT Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight
**SOLD to Merle**
Brand new LMT tactical adjustable rear sight offers elevation and windage adjustments in a robust, removable design. Will fit any Mil-Std 1913 rail. Adjustments match current M4-type operation both in function and capability.

Asking $115 shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

LMT 6 Position Mil-Spec Buffer Extension Tube
**SOLD**
In like new condition with a few minor wear marks where I put on a stock for testing (which is totally normal).

Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

BCM 6 Position Mil-Spec Buffer Extension Tube
**SOLD to Rider79**
In like new condition with a few minor wear marks where I put on a stock for testing (which is totally normal).

Asking $36 shipped. Item ships from San Ramon, CA. I accept cash, USPS MO, Gunpal.net, and discrete Paypal.com. PM me if you are interested.

mattmcg
03-10-10, 18:58
Bump....

mattmcg
03-14-10, 13:01
Bump....

mattmcg
03-18-10, 03:38
Bump...