PDA

View Full Version : Forensics Workshop

jmoore
03-05-10, 11:24
This is a bit off-topic for a firearms list, but there may be some folks who either need or want this type of info (coroners, death investigators, some LEO types, attorneys, etc., etc.). OTOH - a portion of the workshop will actually deal with ballistic trauma to bone - and that's why I'm posting it here:)

The easiest thing is to go to the workshop website (http://natsci.parkland.edu/ise/bones-R-us/) and just cruise around. If it's something you might be interested in - I'd be glad to answer any & all questions you may have. Contact info can be found at the website.

jm

PS: FWIW - we've been finding out that they are actually teaching forensic science in high schools nowadays - a great way to "sneak" science into unsuspecting kids:) So - if you know of anyone not on the list who might be interested, i.e., like a HS science teacher - please feel free to pass along the info. (We often have a VERY eclectic mix of participants. Sometimes the only thing they all have in common is a basic knowledge of the human skeleton:)