PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper than dirt, Chest Rig ???

Lawdog-1
03-05-10, 12:06
I got these Chest Rig Molle 137 from Cheaper than Dirt and would like to know if has one and what they think of it? I plan on adding some straps up front and stop using the snaps.

tsconver
03-05-10, 12:22
I just picked up this one from voodootactical.net.

http://www.voodootactical.net/p-1-molle-chest-rig-or-vest-with-mag-pouches.aspx

seems well made, I am keeping mine in my jeep with IFAK, a few 223 mags, water bladder with bottled water to put in it, survival knife in case I need to get home in a bad situation.

only good thoughts so far on mine.

a little cheaper than mine but no shipping since I can pick it up at their storefront in durham

Lawdog-1
03-05-10, 13:11
tsconver, you showed me that my chest rig is a VOODOO chestrig.

PRGGodfather
03-05-10, 13:14
You will find very little love for either Condor or Voodoo Tactical products as hard use items here. For 90% of actual users, who will either never really use them or use them as disposable items -- they should be okay -- but I wonder about durability and quality of construction for everyday use. YMMV...

I know guys who use it, and it seems okay for light or occasional use, and of course, truth be known -- Halloween...;)

Lawdog-1
03-05-10, 13:29
tsconver, what state is VOODOO in?

Jake0331
03-05-10, 13:41
Area code 919 - North Carolina. Raleigh?

tsconver
03-05-10, 17:16
tsconver, what state is VOODOO in?

north carolina

Area code 919 - North Carolina. Raleigh?

durham

there are two voodootacticals, the one that is .net is in durham, the .com is in California and there is some sort of weird relationship.

I know they are not top of the line stuff but for me which will be personal defense and posibly some 3 gun stuff they will suffice for now.