PDA

View Full Version : holster recommendations

hazmat25
03-06-10, 21:38
I'm looking for an easily concealable IWB/OWB holster for a G-19 with a weapon light. Suggestions will greatly help my choice. Thanks.

ECAM
03-06-10, 21:50
I've had great luck with the Comp-Tac C-TAC. Comfortable, conceals well, very adjustable for the user, price and wait time very reasonable. I've also ordered several In-Discernable's from Mark Garrity over the years and have been nothing but awed at his craftsmanship. I don't know what his wait time is running these days however. Hope this helps.

boganz45
03-06-10, 22:27
For Glock 19 IWB/OWB with weaponlight, I use a Raven Phantom. If going IWB without weaponlight, I use, in order of comfort preference: 1. Comp-Tac MTAC, 2. Comp-Tac Infidel (use most often although not as comfortable as the MTAC), and 3. Raven Phantom. If going OWB without weaponlight, I use, in order of preference: 1. Raven Phantom and 2. Blackhawk CQC Serpa.

LHS
03-06-10, 22:31
I've been carrying a full-size Beretta 92 in a Threat Solutions "UCR" for years. Works great, right price, and comfortable.

Joeywhat
03-06-10, 23:11
I like my Raven holsters. Glock 17 + TLR-1 and M&P9 Long + TLR-1, and a bunch of mag holsters to boot. Daily CC/OC, matches, classes...use them for everything.

boganz45
03-06-10, 23:32
I like my Raven holsters. Glock 17 + TLR-1 and M&P9 Long + TLR-1, and a bunch of mag holsters to boot. Daily CC/OC, matches, classes...use them for everything.

Welcome.

VooDoo6Actual
03-07-10, 00:44
I have had great success & comfort w/ BladeTech IWB products.

Good luck on you quest

papaalphatango
03-07-10, 08:58
I have been carrying a G19 in a MTAC for a year. the leather backing is so comfortable sometimes I forget I am wearing it.

SWATcop556
03-07-10, 09:06
I like the Raven Concealment and the MTAC. For me the RC has a lower profile and conceals better but the MTAC is more comfortable, though not by a huge margin. It might be easier to find tge MTAC readily available right now than the RC. Both would serve you well.