PDA

View Full Version : Just a short Blonde joke...

Bobert0989
03-08-10, 04:18
Two blondes lock thier keys in the car.

One of the blondes tries to break into the car while the the other one watches.

Finally the first blonde says "Darn, I can't get in the car!"

The other blond replies, "Keep trying!!! It looks like it is going to rain and the top is down".

Enjoy your day, gentlemen!

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-08-10, 08:13
I don't get it, neither of those blondes is short?

glockeyed
03-08-10, 09:53
how many blonde jokes are there?

one.

the rest are true stories

Irish
03-08-10, 09:57
Rather than starting an individual thread for each joke try posting them here. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=25116

ToddG
03-08-10, 18:26
That's not a short blonde joke. This is a short blonde joke:

Q: What do you call a blonde with two brain cell?
A: Pregnant.

citizensoldier16
03-08-10, 18:34
Two blondes are lost in the woods. One of them used to be a girl scout and says "I know what to do! We have to fire three shots in the air then someone will rescue us." The other blonde fires three times and they wait...3 hours and no one comes.

They fire three more shots into the air, and still no rescue.

Finally, its getting dark and they decide to fire three more shots. In despair, the second blonde says "I sure hope someone comes soon because we're running out of arrows!"

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are running from the police and decide to hide in a nearby barn. Inside the barn, they find three burlap sacks and hide inside each of them. Soon, the police enter the barn, and the three women remain quiet. A policeman walks up to the three sacks and kicks the first. The brunette thinks quickly and says "meow!".

"Just a cat." says the cop. He kicks the second sack.

The redhead catches on and says "woof!"

"Must be the dog looking for the cat" says the cop, as he moves to the third sack containing the blonde.

As he kicks the sack, the blonde says "potatoes!" :D