PDA

View Full Version : For the LEO's

Voodoochild
04-17-07, 19:47
Fellas I am sure you will get a chuckle out of this one. Especially you Swat guys

http://www.break.com/index/swat_training_backfires.html

Glockster35
04-17-07, 20:33
WOW, I think someone was over-zealous!

gunny
04-17-07, 22:25
LOL, leave it to the "super troopers"...My team leader would have not found that very funny.

CarlosDJackal
04-17-07, 22:30
Now that was freaking hilarious!!

UNIT 6639
04-18-07, 06:25
That was one hell of a breech charge :D

Rock-N-Ruin
04-18-07, 22:14
That makes me miss workin with the GOD SQUAD!!! Good times!!:D

narc22
04-21-07, 07:07
i bet it was funny as hell until the supervisor showed up!! prime example of DONT DO THIS BECAUSE........

Glockster35
04-21-07, 09:01
Thinking about it now, I hope no one got seriously injured.

A commander of mine once said nothing good ever comes when a cop says the following two statements

"Hey watch this" or "What does this thingy do"

LemmingMaster
05-01-07, 09:09
My boss is a retired Sheriffs Deputy. He was telling me about a raid that he took part in severaly years back on a suspected drug house. One of the tactical team members had just finished a breaching class and was eager to show off his new found skills. My boss was standing talking to the Sheriff when the tac guy comes up begging to blow the door. The sheriff oked it and off he went happy as a clam. About 2 minutes later the rest of the Tactical team come running back past my boss and the Sheriff, telling them as they pass, " He is nuts!!!!!" Thinking that the suspect had started shooting they stopped one of the Tactical guys and asked who was nuts. He bairly had responded when the breacher blew the door. The Tactical team made entry and found the suspect uncontious a few feet from teh door. He had a nice big lump about the size of a dead bolt lock on his forhead. According to my boss you could even read SCHLAGE in the brusing. As it turns out they breacher had used about a thumb size chunk of C4 on the lock ( he was supposed to use a thumb nail size). The suspect had heard something and was comming to investigate when the lock was blown clean out of the door and right in to his head.

Razoreye
05-01-07, 19:36
I think they used too much explosives. Does the fact that the door only leads to a closet magnify the blast, by chance? Perhaps if it was a room on the otherside the back blast wouldn't have been so large?

<-- not an expert in explosives. :(

Voodoochild
05-01-07, 20:22
Yeah if it was a door to a closet not sure how well the clearing would have been.

Rock-N-Ruin
05-01-07, 23:45
My boss is a retired Sheriffs Deputy. He was telling me about a raid that he took part in severaly years back on a suspected drug house. One of the tactical team members had just finished a breaching class and was eager to show off his new found skills. My boss was standing talking to the Sheriff when the tac guy comes up begging to blow the door. The sheriff oked it and off he went happy as a clam. About 2 minutes later the rest of the Tactical team come running back past my boss and the Sheriff, telling them as they pass, " He is nuts!!!!!" Thinking that the suspect had started shooting they stopped one of the Tactical guys and asked who was nuts. He bairly had responded when the breacher blew the door. The Tactical team made entry and found the suspect uncontious a few feet from teh door. He had a nice big lump about the size of a dead bolt lock on his forhead. According to my boss you could even read SCHLAGE in the brusing. As it turns out they breacher had used about a thumb size chunk of C4 on the lock ( he was supposed to use a thumb nail size). The suspect had heard something and was comming to investigate when the lock was blown clean out of the door and right in to his head.

I always got a kick out of the nudists I had the pleasure to contact on more than one occasion.. then they would complaign to the department saying the deputy was staring at ______ breast's... I always wore dark Oakleys anyway to avoid that BS.. I do see a sick sense of humer in the aforementioned post about the engraved forhead of the suspect.... Moral to that story: stay the F__k out of drug houses...