PDA

View Full Version : Autism Auction

Kyle Defoor
03-08-10, 19:10
M4C,

On my blog- www.kyledefoor.com, a charity auction for gear to benefit The Autism Society of America.

If you or your team/unit can use the kit, make a bid.

Thanks all,
Kyle

ejeffreyhorn
03-09-10, 12:05
Kyle,

I know you only by reputation, but my opinion of you just shot up 10 fold. Thank you for doing this. I just placed my bid.

I have a son who just received a preliminary ASD diagnosis in the last week. Needless to say... It's been a challenging week and I have been immersing myself in information related to ASD. Autism affects 1 out of 150 children worldwide yet I have seen estimates of total private funding for research at $15 million per year. Autism help and research needs all the financial support it can get.

One question for you... Were these products donated by the manufacturers? If so, you can bet that I am making some brand choices based upon whats in that lot of goods going forward.

Jeff

VA_Dinger
03-09-10, 16:49
Outstanding auction for a good cause.

I hope M4c members join in to help out.

I am going to make this a stickie until the auction is over and we congratulate the winner.

DMR
03-12-10, 19:18
Kyle,

do you need some breaching barrels for your next action? Shoot me a pm or e-mail.

mattjmcd
03-13-10, 10:48
No bid on the auction, as I cannot use most of the kit. Still, kudos to you Kyle. Donation to the charity outbound.

Kyle Defoor
03-14-10, 21:57
apache64 here on M4C won the pack of kit with his donation of $950. All that will go to The Autism Society of America.

Thanks those that bid. Thanks VA Dinger for stickying and spreading the word. More benefits to come later.

Kyle

Ash Hess
03-14-10, 21:59
Awesome. Good job Apache.

a1cobbs
03-14-10, 22:57
Awesome cause Kyle. And an excellent contribution Apache.
I keep checking you're blog Kyle to see what you have in store for us.
For people that don' know it : http:/www.kyledefoor.com/

The_War_Wagon
03-19-10, 10:14
I have 4 children with Autism - thanks for thinking of them and holding this auction.