PDA

View Full Version : On fox news tonight, that Representative Massa.....

Motel Bravo
03-08-10, 21:42
Was saying Rahm Emmanuel approached him fully naked in the shower, confronted him and threatened him without so much as a towel around him.

I was think , well Massa should've looked Rahm in the eye and said ................

"YOU POINT THAT THING AT ME AGAIN RAHM, I'LL FORCEABLY TAKE IT OFF YOU AND USE IT ON YOU!!!":D

That woulda threw Rahmbo off balance.;)

BrianS
03-09-10, 00:25
I think Massa is already in enough trouble making inappropriate sexual comments to coworkers as it is.

The whole description of the House showers was very bizarre though.

lethal dose
03-09-10, 00:35
Things are getting weird... he was straightforward about being approached by unions and other dems pertaining to the healthcare issue. Dog eat dog.

jaxman7
03-09-10, 06:10
It Never ceases to amaze me how hard they are pushing for this healthcare bill. No matter what the polls say and even knowing this will be the Democrats undoing come election time. But guess what, if they do get it passed and have millions of people clinging to the government's tit for free healthcare don't y'all think those same people would vote for those democrats again? That's why they are pushing so hard for this.

Spiffums
03-09-10, 07:32
What he told his co-worker just sounded like locker room talk to me after the guy said he should hit on the woman.

Never been accosted by a naked man in a shower but I got an idea how I would handle that. Kick to the nadz.

ForTehNguyen
03-09-10, 09:38
Massa was a NO vote on healthcare now they are kicking him out? Not to mention there is a razor thing margin in the House on Yay/Nays. GEE I WONDER WHY THEY KICKED HIM OUT

rickrock305
03-09-10, 11:23
What he told his co-worker just sounded like locker room talk to me after the guy said he should hit on the woman.

it does seem to be much ado about nothing. if what he says is true.

Left Sig
03-09-10, 19:05
If Rahm had done that in the shower at any other place of business with a shower (factory with locker room, etc.), he would likely be fired for inappropriate conduct and harassment.

I don't know about you but a naked man screaming and putting has hand (even if just a finger) on someone in a shower should result in a quick trip to HR and a filing of same sex harassment charges. Instant suspension pending the forgone conclusion of termination. You just cannot do shit like that in the real world.

But the rules they enacted to regulate the workplace don't apply to them, I guess.

m4fun
03-09-10, 19:12
Rahm is about as bad as Chicago politics gets - i think he was extreme even for the Clinton administration.

Cant go without noticing him on his way out when folks like Rangel stays on. Certainly not defending Massa.

Dienekes
03-09-10, 22:41
Some years ago I was on the Hill with a NY cop, doing some lobbying for the NRA on a bill. It was my first trip up that way, and while I was used to politics DC was the big time to me. We were on our way to Rep. Jerrold Nadler's office, and the NY cop got to telling me what a total loser Nadler was. I was pretty shocked at the time, but now...

Massa struck me the same way on Beck tonight. I wanted a bath after watching him "perform".

Not that our one lonely US representative for this state is any better.

Business_Casual
03-10-10, 07:46
It's shocking, if you think about it. You wouldn't leave that guy alone with your kids for 5 seconds but he has access to millions of dollars of political money and can vote on laws that would control your life.

We are so stupid to have let these people create a system that perpetuates their theft and criminality under the cloak of "governing."

M_P

John_Wayne777
03-10-10, 07:52
I watched 5 minutes of that interview while stuck waiting on my vehicle in the shop. At the conclusion of those 5 minutes using my (admittedly limited) training in the recognition of abnormal psychology I formed the opinion that this guy was a nutzoid and that nothing he says should be taken seriously by anyone except his therapist. How such a yutz ended up in congress is anyone's guess...unless, of course, you really examine who is in congress and then suddenly it seems pretty normal.

LockenLoad
03-10-10, 09:24
I think Massa is already in enough trouble making inappropriate sexual comments to coworkers as it is.

The whole description of the House showers was very bizarre though.

yea no curtains WTF

Heavy Metal
03-10-10, 11:08
yea no curtains WTF

I am betting this was Barney Frank's idea!