PDA

View Full Version : Email Notification Issues Anyone?

Razorhunter
03-09-10, 16:08
Am I the only one having trouble with email notifications suddenly? Well, by "suddenly", I mean for the past month or two.
I no longer get ANY Private Messaging notifications, and I would say about 1/3rd of my topic reply notifications are no longer incoming. However, the topic reply notifications have been improving quite a bit, because I wasn't getting ANY of them a month ago.
PM's still don't give ANY notifications however. I have checked and rechecked my settings (not that I ever changed them, but I updated them numerous times just to be sure).
I have not changed ANYTHING else, and I am having no problems on any other forums.
Thanks for any help.

C4IGrant
03-09-10, 16:19
Am I the only one having trouble with email notifications suddenly? Well, by "suddenly", I mean for the past month or two.
I no longer get ANY Private Messaging notifications, and I would say about 1/3rd of my topic reply notifications are no longer incoming. However, the topic reply notifications have been improving quite a bit, because I wasn't getting ANY of them a month ago.
PM's still don't give ANY notifications however. I have checked and rechecked my settings (not that I ever changed them, but I updated them numerous times just to be sure).
I have not changed ANYTHING else, and I am having no problems on any other forums.
Thanks for any help.

We have been seeing it as well. Most likely an issue associated with the new server setup.

C4

Razorhunter
03-09-10, 21:40
Cool,
Good to know. Thanks Grant.

EZ Bake
05-27-10, 09:35
I just did a search to find a thread that explains it, but I cannot stop the notifications - I've unchecked everything in my preferences and I'm still getting notified via email every time someone posts in a thread that I posted in - I'm a member of several forums, and I this is the only one that I can't figure out how to turn it off.

CleverNickname
05-27-10, 18:48
I found that my Gmail account had marked PM notifications as spam for some reason.

kwelz
05-27-10, 19:06
I have never gotten PM notifications. am I missing a switch somewhere?