PDA

View Full Version : M&P9c magazines - in stock?

Icculus
03-12-10, 13:40
Anybody know who has these at a decent price and actually in stock?

larry0071
03-12-10, 13:47
I know who does not...

Yesterday I ordered the very last one that Grant (G&R Tactical) had on stock at $29.00, it is part number 39504 at G&R, email Grant and see when he is getting more or if he can drop ship them to you.

Icculus
03-12-10, 13:58
I know who does not...

Yesterday I ordered the very last one that Grant (G&R Tactical) had on stock at $29.00, it is part number 39504 at G&R, email Grant and see when he is getting more or if he can drop ship them to you.

Yeah I already knew Grant was out. Where do you think the M&P9c came from?:D

larry0071
03-12-10, 14:23
Dumb question, but can't gun accessories be drop shiiped from the wharehouse distributors like car and truck accessories can be? I can ship you $100,000 of auto/truck accessories and have the stuff ship out today with no more effort than a phone call or email to one of the WD's I deal with... maybe gun accessories are not like this, but I would be surprised. I still say email Grant and see if it's an option. Ya never know.

brushy bill
03-12-10, 16:04
Don't know if the full size would interest you, but Botach Tactical (I know, but I have had good results thus far) has the full size at 19.99 ea. Didn't see the compacts listed.

Icculus
03-12-10, 17:31
Dumb question, but can't gun accessories be drop shiiped from the wharehouse distributors like car and truck accessories can be? I can ship you $100,000 of auto/truck accessories and have the stuff ship out today with no more effort than a phone call or email to one of the WD's I deal with... maybe gun accessories are not like this, but I would be surprised. I still say email Grant and see if it's an option. Ya never know.

Not a dumb question at all and one I'd be curious to know the answer

Don't know if the full size would interest you, but Botach Tactical (I know, but I have had good results thus far) has the full size at 19.99 ea. Didn't see the compacts listed.

Thanks. Really looking for the little guys but I might have to pick up a couple of those as that's a good deal

larry0071
03-12-10, 17:41
Dude,

I did not to ask... but I now discover that there are 9C mags with the added pinky area like the mags that came with it, and there are mags without that added plastic. If the one Grant sends to me does not have the additional real-estate at the bottom, I'll sale you this one dollar for dollar, or $29 and united states mail postage. I do not desire the flat bottom mag.... My tracking says I get the box Monday, so I will know then.

Palmguy
03-12-10, 19:12
Dude,

I did not to ask... but I now discover that there are 9C mags with the added pinky area like the mags that came with it, and there are mags without that added plastic. If the one Grant sends to me does not have the additional real-estate at the bottom, I'll sale you this one dollar for dollar, or $29 and united states mail postage. I do not desire the flat bottom mag.... My tracking says I get the box Monday, so I will know then.

FYI, the floorplates are readily available and cheap, in case you want to change what you've got.

grimm
03-12-10, 22:30
This??

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=150831

Icculus
03-13-10, 09:38
This??

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=150831

Thanks. I'm also hunting the extended floor plate. Drives me nuts when my pinky has nowhere to go. I guess midway got some in. Just yesterday I believe that same item was "out of stock/backorder"

ETA: Looks like they have the 12rd flat and 10rd extended in stock -- 12rd extended and 10rd flat out of stock -- I would buy what they have and do the switcharoo but have no need or desire for the 10rd'ers. Palmguy, you said just the extended baseplates were available for cheap. Can you point me in the right direction?