PDA

View Full Version : That is it. @#$^#$(* Cat Jihad has been declared.

QuietShootr
03-18-10, 21:17
A woman moved in next door about four months ago and put a dog door in the back of her shed (just on the other side of my property line) so all the nasty farm/neighborhood cats can go in there, ****, shit, piss, yowl, and do all that shit that cats do.

I've caught a few of them in my back yard ****ing around (fenced in) and just chased them out. Those of you who know me from some other boards know that this was a great act of restraint on my part.

I just let my two dogs out to piss in the back a few minutes ago, and they took off across the yard chasing something. They came back in both reeking of cat piss. The ****ing thing SPRAYED them.

Anyone who thinks this is funny is invited to come wash the piss out of my Bearded Collie, 15 minutes before I intended to rack out. (For those of you in the cheap seats, Bearded Collies look like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Bearded_Collie_600.jpg

Why do ****ing cat people think it's their RIGHT to let their ****ing little VERMIN roam the neighborhood, ****ing, pissing, fighting, ****ing, fighting, pissing, shitting wherever they please?

Time to get out a couple of Conibear 110s.

Abraxas
03-18-10, 21:26
.22:D

dhrith
03-18-10, 21:33
Sorry mate, no sympathy here. This is clearly a failure in training. That dog should have EATEN that ****ing cat.

Safetyhit
03-18-10, 21:33

If your poor fella looks like this, I bet he would give anything for a good cutting. The cat probably thought he was some sort of monster and panicked.

:D

QuietShootr
03-18-10, 21:34
Sorry mate, no sympathy here. This is clearly a failure in training. That dog should have EATEN that ****ing cat.

She was trying, but he made it to the fence and crop dusted her on his way over....lol...

QuietShootr
03-18-10, 21:35
.22:D

I have an AWC Archangel III/Ruger 77/22 Stainless that has killed more pussy than The Hedgehog...but that's only good when I'm home. Conibear in a stew pot is en garde 24/7.

Protip: When you are trapping cat with a conibear, setting the trap in the open will often result in escaped kitty with bait gone. They're often fast enough to dodge the trap completely. Solution- Get a moderately deep stew pot of a large enough diameter to fit the trap in when it's set (and has clearance for it to function). Bait with tuna fish, and wait.

Kitty sticks head into pot placing his 4th cervical vertebra at the intersection point of the arms of the Conibear, grabs tuna, and WHACK.

Dispose appropriately, and repeat as necessary. The true beauty of this approach is that you can set the pot on a table in a yard occupied by dogs, and they can't reach it. Kitty can, though.

randolph
03-18-10, 21:36
this is gonna be good :p

QuietShootr
03-18-10, 21:37
If your poor fella looks like this, I bet he would give anything for a good cutting. The cat probably thought he was some sort of monster and panicked.

:D

They're SUPPOSED to look like that...I keep mine a little shorter, but not so you'd notice when it comes to de-pissing the fur. damnit...lol

For some real fun, try what it's like when a sheepdog gets diarrhea.

Yes, it's as bad as you think and ten times worse.

sadmin
03-18-10, 21:45
on the flip side my neighbors bought some trash little dogs that bark senselessly throughout the night, a fault not of their own, since nobody ever pays attention to them, but it is what it is. my cat and I will think of your plight when we drop antifreeze soaked Twinkise over the fence line.

Artos
03-18-10, 21:49
I hope the thread lasts...you can't buy entertainment like this!!

QuietShootr
03-18-10, 21:51
on the flip side my neighbors bought some trash little dogs that bark senselessly throughout the night, a fault not of their own, since nobody ever pays attention to them, but it is what it is. my cat and I will think of your plight when we drop antifreeze soaked Twinkise over the fence line.

Poisoning an animal on its own property? You're right, that's the same.

scottryan
03-18-10, 21:53
Suppress
Shoot
Shovel
Shutup

perna
03-18-10, 22:00
I have a problem with cats getting in my yard as well. I dont know what kind of fence you have but if you stretch a line a few inches over the top of the fence it will keep them from walking on the fence. If you have a wood fence you can hammer small nails into it leaving them sticking up a half inch, cut the heads off the nails and the become needle sharp and kind of barbed and they get nice and rusty.

GermanSynergy
03-18-10, 22:14

So you're going to poison household pets and you're bragging about it on a public forum?

ramrod
03-18-10, 22:33
I have a friend that hates cats so much that he got a electric fence and ran the wire around his backyard. That didn't keep them out, so he bought a cat trap at harbour frieght. He cuts holes in the cheap canned cat food to bait em. He has caught about 30 or 40 cats in the last year, he has taken so many cats to the humane society that they now charge him 20 bucks to drop off a cat and 50 bucks for the owners to get it out. He is always comes to work happy when he catches a cat. He brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "did you get some pussy last nite!" LOL

ZDL
03-19-10, 00:07
Next time get a man's dog................................................. :D

Hoss356
03-19-10, 01:02
it's not like he complained about his purse dog getting pee'd on...

What you need to do is get yourself an old steel bucket and a high torque electric motor, an old car starter from the junk yard works good, weld about 4" of a chain to the gear and mount the motor on the end of the bucket, oh and bash the bucket up real good the more dents the better. Take motor/bucket/chain combo over by where the shitheads come over the fence and run the power back to a car battery. Next time they come over just power up the noise maker and watch it scare the shit out of the cats. With most cats you just need to scare the living hell out of them once and they won't come back.

And if that doesn't work you can mount said noise maker up behind the front bumper of you car and scare the shit out of people in cross walks and the those stupid f--ks that can't ride their bicycles in the f--king bike lane.

mr_smiles
03-19-10, 01:49
Your dog got it's ass kicked and pissed on, thats low. :D How big was the cat? ;)

mr_smiles
03-19-10, 01:51

You need to simply call what ever dept deals with animal welfare in your city. The owner should get a warning and if it continues they'll begin to ticket the owner.
They'll either get rid of the dog or keep the dogs inside at night, or just tell the owner politely that they're dog barks all night and ask if they could help the situation.

Macx
03-19-10, 02:15
So you're going to poison household pets and you're bragging about it on a public forum?

Got no love for the poison the dog folks. If you are going to kill someone's pet, be a man and do it with a gun/knife/bare hands so the dog knows what is going down & can look you in the eye. Anything else reeks of cowardice & brings into question how you resolve other matters in your life.

But then my dogs only ever barked if there was something I needed to visit my leather to attend to. Presently I have a cat:
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs047.snc1/4436_1167244264056_1316409274_30429943_3255102_n.jpg
And the cat is shaved as short as my hair from kidney's back, because he is a ridiculous breed utterly unable to keep ahead of himself in grooming. Price of having an awesome wife I guess. Having the most mentally unstable, hair shedding cat possible is a small price to pay for the quality of sack time. Cats can be a pain . . . yeah. . . . but I am LMAO at this thread.

I mis my Dane and my Pit/Mastiff mix.

perna
03-19-10, 02:22
Having the most mentally unstable, hair shedding cat possible is a small price to pay for the quality of sack time.

And the pic with you naked with the cat to prove it.

Macx
03-19-10, 02:23
it's not like he complained about his purse dog getting pee'd on...

What you need to do is get yourself an old steel bucket and a high torque electric motor, an old car starter from the junk yard works good, weld about 4" of a chain to the gear and mount the motor on the end of the bucket, oh and bash the bucket up real good the more dents the better. Take motor/bucket/chain combo over by where the shitheads come over the fence and run the power back to a car battery. Next time they come over just power up the noise maker and watch it scare the shit out of the cats. With most cats you just need to scare the living hell out of them once and they won't come back.

And if that doesn't work you can mount said noise maker up behind the front bumper of you car and scare the shit out of people in cross walks and the those stupid f--ks that can't ride their bicycles in the f--king bike lane.

Ahhhhrrrg! You almost made me spill left over St Pat's whiskey! THAT was funny.

and true.

Mac5.56
03-19-10, 03:25
A woman moved in next door about four months ago and put a dog door in the back of her shed (just on the other side of my property line) so all the nasty farm/neighborhood cats can go in there, ****, shit, piss, yowl, and do all that shit that cats do.

I've caught a few of them in my back yard ****ing around (fenced in) and just chased them out. Those of you who know me from some other boards know that this was a great act of restraint on my part.

I just let my two dogs out to piss in the back a few minutes ago, and they took off across the yard chasing something. They came back in both reeking of cat piss. The ****ing thing SPRAYED them.

Anyone who thinks this is funny is invited to come wash the piss out of my Bearded Collie, 15 minutes before I intended to rack out. (For those of you in the cheap seats, Bearded Collies look like this:

Why do ****ing cat people think it's their RIGHT to let their ****ing little VERMIN roam the neighborhood, ****ing, pissing, fighting, ****ing, fighting, pissing, shitting wherever they please?

Time to get out a couple of Conibear 110s.

Sorry man, I'm a dick, but I have a hard time taking someone with a dog like that seriously. And, if you killed my cat, I'd kill your dog.

But I also wouldn't have a million cats on my property.

Cascades236
03-19-10, 03:50
Can't stand folks that let their cats terrorize the neighborhood..especially since they never want to be responsible for the cats doings. My dog doesn't sleep on the hood of your car, why does your cat sleep on mine?

Mac5.56
03-19-10, 03:57
Can't stand folks that let their cats terrorize the neighborhood..especially since they never want to be responsible for the cats doings. My dog doesn't sleep on the hood of your car, why does your cat sleep on mine?

I hate racoons, posums, bad dogs and their owners, and street kids too, but I don't feel that justifies me killing them simply because they effect my day to day existence. Sh$t happens, literally... You live in a natural world, get over yourself and accept that you cant control everything. If you have an issue with your neighbor why not try talking with them?

mnagant762
03-19-10, 04:33
We have people drop off cats on our property and they breed 600 times a month then they get in the trash and finally they find out what .22 mag ballistic tips feel like:D

unless it's a kitten cause they're cute and little

Lee Indy
03-19-10, 05:01
my wife has a cat but shes an indoor. my dog tolerates her but if he catches one out side its dead. on my property i can terminate vermin legally. if some one has a problem with that lock up your cat.

now i life in saudi right now and we have a huge cat problem on the compound. feral cats are dangerous.

QuietShootr
03-19-10, 05:39
Sorry man, I'm a dick, but I have a hard time taking someone with a dog like that seriously.

:rolleyes: I don't need some WT pit bull to make me feel like a man.

QuietShootr
03-19-10, 05:42
May as well lock this bitch up, the sandy-vag free-range cat brigade showed up.

Alpha Sierra
03-19-10, 05:46
Poisoning an animal on its own property? You're right, that's the same.

If the ****ing barking noise stayed on their property, then all would be cool. But it doesn't.

Dogs barking in their yard for all to hear all through the night IS the same as cats pissing in your yard.

TOrrock
03-19-10, 06:01
Locked at OP's request.