PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Safariland 0702 & Uncle Mike's Ankle Holster (AR)

03-19-10, 03:37
I have a LNIB Uncle Mikes Law Enforcment ankle holster for sale. It has seen very little use and comes with original packaging and everything. It is a size 0 and fits 2" bbl small frame revolvers. It worked pretty well for me with what limited use it got. I sold the gun it was for, so it has to go now. I am asking $30 shipped considering its like new condition.

I also have a Safariland 0702 that fits a Glock 22/17/23/19/any other Glock in that category. A buddy gave it to me and it has seen light use but I carry IWB and really have no need for an OWB holster. Appearantly they retail for about $70, I am asking $40 shipped.

I accept USPS money orders or cash if you are comfortable sending it through the mail. I do not use paypal. I would consider trades, particularly for a nice set of 1911 grips, tactical weapon lights or nice tactical folders. I won't add any cash though, so don't offer anything except straight up trades. I will try to get pictures up, but it may be a couple days. Thanks for looking.