PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Midlength MOE ETA?

jp0319
03-19-10, 04:28
Any ETA on the Mid length Magpul MOE handguards?

ForTehNguyen
03-19-10, 07:48
summer '10, im waiting for an FDE one myself

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2531/4290112055_5bdbea1e9a.jpg

jp0319
03-19-10, 22:55
Thanks, Im trying to decide on going with a standard upper so I can use the Mid length MOE or going with a rail, damn waiting sucks.:(

CaptainDooley
03-20-10, 01:32
There's quite a bit on that list that is behind schedule though, isn't there? I haven't seen the VFGs or rail kits and the iPhone case isn't out yet either...

Magsz
03-20-10, 07:44
There's quite a bit on that list that is behind schedule though, isn't there? I haven't seen the VFGs or rail kits and the iPhone case isn't out yet either...

They're rough estimates. Last year alot of what they said would be released when they said it would be didnt show up until a few months after. Whats really hilarious is the amount of complaining that went on over the 'net despite the fact that EVERYTHING that they said was going to be released in 2009 was indeed released in 2009..except perhaps the MOE+ grip.

This stuff will come when it comes and we as a shooting community will benefit from well tested and finalized products.

Cant wait for my MOE handguards. :)

rob_s
03-20-10, 07:53
I'm anxious for the MOE midlenths as well.

I do wish that Magpul would just show stuff that is ready to ship, but I understand that they have to take advantage of the one show per year and show everything they expect to release between then and the next show.

CaptainDooley
03-20-10, 08:21
They're rough estimates. Last year alot of what they said would be released when they said it would be didnt show up until a few months after. Whats really hilarious is the amount of complaining that went on over the 'net despite the fact that EVERYTHING that they said was going to be released in 2009 was indeed released in 2009..except perhaps the MOE+ grip.

This stuff will come when it comes and we as a shooting community will benefit from well tested and finalized products.

Cant wait for my MOE handguards. :)

I'm sure Magpul's new releases will be out this year and they'll be every bit as good as expected - I was mostly just pointing out that planning a part of a build around that particular pic might lead to frustration - at least that was my intent... my post wasn't too clear on that.

Magsz
03-20-10, 13:52
I'm sure Magpul's new releases will be out this year and they'll be every bit as good as expected - I was mostly just pointing out that planning a part of a build around that particular pic might lead to frustration - at least that was my intent... my post wasn't too clear on that.

No sweatskies! Im frothing at the bit just like the next dude. :)

msr
03-20-10, 15:04
I'm anxious for the MOE midlenths as well.

Ditto, I think we will be seeing these on quite a few rifles out there. I've got a BCM mid length waiting for them.

ColdDeadHands
03-20-10, 19:06
My Reece Light Basic is waiting for a FDE Mid-length MOE as well.