PDA

View Full Version : XL650 questions

nwcatman
03-21-10, 06:26
do companies other han dillon sell em? do they have to sell em at dillon suggested retail price? will dillon honor the no BS warranty if i DON'T buy from the factory? thanks

gunadict
03-21-10, 07:55
Yes, Yes, and Yes. brianenos (http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.650.html#650)

supersix4
03-21-10, 12:16
E-guns. They are a sponsor here I believe.

Dillon will honor the warranty wherever you get the press from

nwcatman
03-21-10, 14:33
Yes, Yes, and Yes. brianenos (http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.650.html#650)

then.............is there any advantage to NOT ordering from the factory?

shootist~
03-21-10, 15:55

None that I know of. I would - and do - order directly from Dillon.Talking to them on the phone might assure you get exactly what you need and will set you up as a customer in their data base - meaning you get a nifty Blue Press catalog with a hot chick on the cover each month. :)

jmart
03-21-10, 17:03

Shipping.

nwcatman
03-22-10, 06:28
None that I know of. I would - and do - order directly from Dillon.Talking to them on the phone might assure you get exactly what you need and will set you up as a customer in their data base - meaning you get a nifty Blue Press catalog with a hot chick on the cover each month. :)

i get that anyway.

chadbag
03-22-10, 12:03

You can get on their Blue Press list and get a customer number by calling 800 762 3844. That number is for Blue Press requests only.

In terms of getting someone on the phone to help you with exactly what you need etc, I do that and I am pretty sure Enos does that as well. And you get better shipping costs and with me, I throw in a small item once the Dillon items order gets past $400.

chadbag
03-22-10, 12:06
do companies other han dillon sell em? do they have to sell em at dillon suggested retail price? will dillon honor the no BS warranty if i DON'T buy from the factory? thanks

Yes, Dillon honors the warranty. Does not matter where you get it from. It could be a swap meet or flea market second hand machine. And they support their dealers really well.

Littlelebowski
03-22-10, 12:10
When I do buy a reloading setup, I'm going to buy from someone who can advise me as to what to buy, not just someone who has stuff in stock. And that will be e-guns most likely.

herd48
03-24-10, 13:04
I like dealing with Brian Enos. I can't think of anyone more knowledgeable. Easy to work with. Does not try to sell up. In fact many times the opposite. not too common nowadays. When you call the number you talk to Brian. He also has the best website for dillon users out there. Anything you could ask can be answered.