PDA

View Full Version : What should I expect

Freemnd
03-22-10, 02:15
So my thread about "The Pacific" and current politics seems to have disapeared.

I made a controversial statement about who I wish wouldn't be involved in politics today.

I would be well inclined to back up my statements with my own philisophical, practical, and political reasons but I think the thread got pulled.

I can certainly understand this reaction from the staff here. It's the world we live in. We shouldn't say anything that makes someone feel offended by race, religion, etc.

But that's not a game I'm willing to play. Who is making up the definitions? Who is determining the what is out of bounds?

On this forum I know the staff makes up the rules. If I'm not playing within them then let me know.

But I think by pulling my thread you are cow towing to the true enemy of the American spirit and individual self determination.

If you are against the health care bill and Leftist politics in general then look at the racial and cultural make-up of those who are pushing it and ask why.

Who are these people beholden to and what will they steal from you to give to their people?

I used to be a lib multi national/culturalist until I grew up a bit. Our enemies are our enemies.

TOrrock
03-22-10, 08:53
http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=432280#post432280

You've been down this path before. I'd suggest throttling back some or finding another board to post on.

TOrrock
03-22-10, 11:01
Never mind. I found the comments that you made that were trashed.

You're gone. If you want to post bullshit like that, I'd suggest visiting your buddies on Stormfront.