PDA

View Full Version : Britain expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai passport row

LockenLoad
03-23-10, 09:07
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8582518.stm

and why should we care, Dubai the resort for terrorists, hey they like to kill Israelis on vacation? What's the problem, really on a serious note this operation went a little cowboy, it would be better to have it look like he died in his sleep and not make another martyr.

GermanSynergy
03-23-10, 09:30
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8582518.stm

and why should we care, Dubai the resort for terrorists, hey they like to kill Israelis on vacation? What's the problem, really on a serious note this operation went a little cowboy, it would be better to have it look like he died in his sleep and not make another martyr.

I'm not surprised. The UK needs to keep their homegrown Islamists happy, after all.

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 12:39
This isn't a shocker and was fully expected.

03-23-10, 13:01
Yep, as a percentage of population, the UK has a boatload of fundamentalists. Got to keep them happy. Brown must have heard the protests broadcast during Friday prayers.

LMarshall73
03-23-10, 13:23
Europe is marching hand in hand with Islam into a new holocaust:

(IsraelNN.com) Kassel, Germany has banned the Coalition against Anti-Semitism from displaying the blue-and-white Zionist flag because it might upset passers-by and threaten them, the nordhessische.de news service reported. However, city officials previously have approved showing the Iranian flag.

A woman identified by the news service as “Dorothee H.” said that officials told her she could not display the Israeli flag at an information booth she wanted to set up. Pro-Israelis previously have been threatened and attacked by anti-Zionist protestors in Germany.

“I told him that I could not understand this, and that we were not at all dangerous,” Dorothee H. said, but the city official said the booth could be set up only on condition that no Israeli flags were shown. The unnamed official told her that she had to be “considerate” of others.

Dorothee charged that “the employees of the public order told me that all the political information booths will be automatically reported to the national security. This is absurd. You expect the authorities to guarantee freedom of expression, rather than restricting them.”

“A supporter of the group's claim added, "If somebody attacked the activists, the state must just intervene protectively."

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 14:27
I doubt it has anything thing to do with muslims living in the UK, and more to do with Israel falsifying documents to assassinate some one.

I'm sure the Brits haven't forgotten the Jewish revolt during the 40's when they controlled the Palestine territories. Today it would be called acts of terrorism just as it was in the 40's.

RSS1911
03-23-10, 14:39
I'm sure the Brits haven't forgotten the Jewish revolt during the 40's when they controlled the Palestine territories.

Nor have the Jews forgotten their expulsion in 1287 by Edward I.

rubberneck
03-23-10, 14:47
I'm not surprised. The UK needs to keep their homegrown Islamists happy, after all.

The Brits have very good reason to be pissed at Israel over the way they handled this assassination. The fact that they stole the identities of a bunch of British nationals (real live breathing people versus made up identities) and then forged British passports to get their people in country is all sorts of screwed up. I know I wouldn't be too thrilled if I was a British national that has to fly into Dubai any time soon. I'll bet going through customs will be all fun and games.

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 15:08
Nor have the Jews forgotten their expulsion in 1287 by Edward I.

Hmm, no one living today was alive in 1287, Kind of like saying people should hate the Jews for killing Jesus, let's leave Mel out of this ;)

But the British people have a valid reason to dislike Zionist. People living today where directly affected by terrorist acts committed against British soldiers & civilians.

sabretom
03-23-10, 17:24
The Brits have very good reason to be pissed at Israel over the way they handled this assassination. The fact that they stole the identities of a bunch of British nationals (real live breathing people versus made up identities) and then forged British passports to get their people in country is all sorts of screwed up. I know I wouldn't be too thrilled if I was a British national that has to fly into Dubai any time soon. I'll bet going through customs will be all fun and games.

Just another reason not to go, as if another reason was required.

rubberneck
03-23-10, 17:31
Just another reason not to go, as if another reason was required.

You do realize that Dubai is a fairly sizable economic center with hundreds of multinational corporations with offices there. For many people a trip to the UAE is a business necessity not a luxury. That is especially for the Brits which is why I suspect that Israeli's decided to use British cover as it wouldn't draw much attention.

GermanSynergy
03-23-10, 18:15
Hmm, no one living today was alive in 1287, Kind of like saying people should hate the Jews for killing Jesus, let's leave Mel out of this ;)

But the British people have a valid reason to dislike Zionist. People living today where directly affected by terrorist acts committed against British soldiers & civilians.

Speaking of terrorist acts- how many British soldiers and civilians have been killed by Islamic terrorists since 1945 compared to "Zionists"?

Dragon Slayer
03-23-10, 18:33

What terrorist acts against British civilians? can you show me a documented incident of a Jewish terror act in Britain or any other country except the one committed against the British occupying army in Eretz (Land of) Israel that was helping persecute Jews by helping Arabs that used to be allies of the Nazis not too long before.

The same British forces that were hanging Israeli freedom fighters in the Jail in Acre (Acco) the same fighters that were trying to prevent another genocide from being committed on the Jewish population in Israel by the Arabs that were supported and armed by the British.

You need to get your facts right, unless you were educated by some ****ing Arab and you think that your facts are right.:mad:

03-23-10, 18:40
I guess dumping British tea into Boston Harbor was a terrorist act; along with revolting and shooting British soldiers.

GermanSynergy
03-23-10, 18:42
What terrorist acts against British civilians? can you show me a documented incident of a Jewish terror act in Britain or any other country except the one committed against the British occupying army in Eretz (Land of) Israel that was helping persecute Jews by helping Arabs that used to be allies of the Nazis not too long before.

The same British forces that were hanging Israeli freedom fighters in the Jail in Acre (Acco) the same fighters that were trying to prevent another genocide from being committed on the Jewish population in Israel by the Arabs that were supported and armed by the British.

You need to get your facts right, unless you were educated by some ****ing Arab and you think that your facts are right.:mad:

I've noticed many that hate Jews use the term "Zionist" to say whatever they like about them. Ever notice the Iranian Hitler always saying "Zionist"?

Dragon Slayer
03-23-10, 18:47
I've noticed many that hate Jews use the term "Zionist" to say whatever they like about them. Ever notice the Iranian Hitler always saying "Zionist"?

Zionist is a good word they can call me a Zionist any time.;):D

Dragon Slayer
03-23-10, 18:49
Zion is another word for Jerusalem, Zionists were Jews that wanted to go back to Jerusalem, that is all it is. :)

JSantoro
03-23-10, 19:21
"There can't be a greater violation of trust for one ally to abuse the passports of another ally." - Sir Menzies Campbell

Really, pal? No greater violation? You sure 'bout that?

I'll wait for you to think that one over for a tick....

Left Sig
03-23-10, 19:35
Um, does anyone have any evidence the Mossad actually did this? Other than pure speculation?

Given the amateurish nature of the assassination, could it have been someone else within Hamas looking to eliminate a competitor for power and control, and to scapegoat Israel?

RSS1911
03-23-10, 19:48
Um, does anyone have any evidence the Mossad actually did this? Other than pure speculation?

Given the amateurish nature of the assassination, could it have been someone else within Hamas looking to eliminate a competitor for power and control, and to scapegoat Israel?

There is no Mossad. It was invented by Hollywood.

RogerinTPA
03-23-10, 19:56
I guess dumping British tea into Boston Harbor was a terrorist act; along with revolting and shooting British soldiers.

To the Brits, pretty much.:cool:

Remember what the Terrorist always say, "One man's terrorist, is another man's Freedom Fighter", but I have yet to see any freedom, spring from any terrorist act in the last 200+ years, but Ours.

Buck
03-23-10, 20:03
Speaking of British passports and Israel... Anyone ever heard of "Mike's Place", a pub on the Tel Aviv promenade???

B

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 23:01
Speaking of terrorist acts- how many British soldiers and civilians have been killed by Islamic terrorists since 1945 compared to "Zionists"?

So because one killed less than the other that makes it right?

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 23:07

LMAO, do you know what a Zionist is? It's not your normal run of the mill Jew. It's an extremist, go hang out in Israel and go to Illit or one of these Zionist controlled areas and see just how friendly they are to outsiders, they're no different than the hamas and have one goal to see the other side dead. It wasn't the regular synagogue going Jew who blew up soldiers in the 40's it was the zionist who saw the land as their birth right given to them by G#d (being nice to our Jewish Members :) ) , and no one else had a right or would be permitted to step foot on it.

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 23:09
- Sir Menzies Campbell

Really, pal? No greater violation? You sure 'bout that?

I'll wait for you to think that one over for a tick....
How about the acts of espionage that Israel has committed more than once in the past decade against the USA? How about selling classified military technology to the chinese?

It's a state that has no loyalty, but to itself. They're a welfare state funding by our tax dollars to add on the shit.

Are they an "ally" in the area? Yeah sure, but so are the Saudi's and I don't see many defending them.

Mjolnir
03-23-10, 23:13
LMAO, do you know what a Zionist is? It's not your normal run of the mill Jew. It's an extremist, go hang out in Israel and go to Illit or one of these Zionist controlled areas and see just how friendly they are to outsiders, they're no different than the hamas and have one goal to see the other side dead. It wasn't the regular synagogue going Jew who blew up soldiers in the 40's it was the zionist who saw the land as their birth right given to them by G#d (being nice to our Jewish Members :) ) , and no one else had a right or would be permitted to step foot on it.
I, too, noticed the faux pas. Zionism is a political philosophy not a race.

GermanSynergy
03-23-10, 23:23

Thanks for the 7th grade explanation. Based on your grammar & syntax, I'm guessing that English is not your first language, yes? It appears that you bear quite the grudge against Israel. Why is that?

GermanSynergy
03-23-10, 23:29
I, too, noticed the faux pas. Zionism is a political philosophy not a race.

In case you missed it, I was illustrating the manner in which the term was used by Jew haters, such as the Hitler of Iran and many on the Left.

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 23:38
Thanks for the 7th grade explanation. Based on your grammar & syntax, I'm guessing that English is not your first language, yes? It appears that you bear quite the grudge against Israel. Why is that?

Why should I support Israel? Why should I support Palestine? Why don't they just get their 60 year BS over with and have a winner and a loser?

I guess I'm suppose to support terrorist tactics because Jews have been prosecuted in the past. So this is a free pass for any future actions.

Muslims have been prosecuted as well, and in more recent times. Sure as hell doesn't earn them a free pass, as it shouldn't.

Why do you have such an affection for a country that has zero loyalty to this country? We may have fought a few wars against the British some 200 years ago, but in today's world I'd take their side over Israels any day.

mr_smiles
03-23-10, 23:44
In case you missed it, I was illustrating the manner in which the term was used by Jew haters, such as the Hitler of Iran and many on the Left.

Are you Jewish or have you ever been near a synagogue?

People refer to Israel as a Zionist state because it is, and it's not some conspiracy theorist bullshit, or antisemitic crap. It's just happens to be the truth

Do you know people who currently live in Israel? If so I'm curious if they're telling you that they're in favor of Zionism in the form that it's practiced in Israel. The people I know see it as a negative because it does nothing but fuel the fire. Just as those living in Palestine view the Hamas leadership as bad. It creates hardship, and few people other the religious extremist seek out hardships in life.

mr_smiles
03-24-10, 00:04

As it's been said, ” One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist ”. You could try to argue the Che was nothing but a freedom fighter since he was fighting a puppet government put in place by outside influences to exploit a small island country. But I would argue he was a terrorist who caused the death of 1,000's and created an economical disaster for the country of Cuba.

And Arab's also killed Brit's but you sure as hell won't see me defending their actions...

sabashimon
03-24-10, 00:07
mr_smiles, you are one ignorant fool.
The Jews in the '40's may have had a small issue with the Brits administering Palestine for violently refusing entry to the poor souls trying to escape Nazi Europe. Britain is directly responsible for the deaths of all those they sent back.
As for Zionism......the Arabs that chose to stay and become citizens of Israel in 1948 are the freest Arabs in Dar al Islam. Those nasty Zionists agreed to share the remaining 20% of their historic homeland with the Palestinians, after the other 80% was ripped off and given to an interloper Hashemite so that he could have a country of his own (Jordan).
Of course that would have left the Jews with 10% of their homeland, which was, and is still deemed unacceptable to Islam.
There would not be one single "settlement" had Jordan not joined in the effort to destroy Israel in 1967. There would still be not one Jew in Yehuda and Shomron (the West Bank) had Hussein accepted Israel's offer to return the land in return for peace before one "settlement" was built.
You know, I could go on with your history lesson, and G-d knows you are in dire need of it, but truth is I know that those of your sub-species never let facts get in the way of their ignorant prejudices.
BTW, have you ever been to Israel?

sabashimon
03-24-10, 00:38
Now....about that money you're frett'n about.
Personally I'd love to see Israel tell sheikh Obama to keep the 3 billion, 3/4 of which never leaves America as by law anyway it must be spent in the US arms industry ('course being ignorant such as you are you probably didn't know that). As it is, it accounts for only about 2.5% of our annual budget, and maybe if we stop taking it, we can go back to being a sovereign Nation again, able to act in our own best interests, and maybe even not have to be worried about being scolded for the outrageous sin of building in our nation's capitol.

GermanSynergy
03-24-10, 01:00
mr_smiles, you are one ignorant fool.
The Jews in the '40's may have had a small issue with the Brits administering Palestine for violently refusing entry to the poor souls trying to escape Nazi Europe. Britain is directly responsible for the deaths of all those they sent back.
As for Zionism......the Arabs that chose to stay and become citizens of Israel in 1948 are the freest Arabs in Dar al Islam. Those nasty Zionists agreed to share the remaining 20% of their historic homeland with the Palestinians, after the other 80% was ripped off and given to an interloper Hashemite so that he could have a country of his own (Jordan).
Of course that would have left the Jews with 10% of their homeland, which was, and is still deemed unacceptable to Islam.
There would not be one single "settlement" had Jordan not joined in the effort to destroy Israel in 1967. There would still be not one Jew in Yehuda and Shomron (the West Bank) had Hussein accepted Israel's offer to return the land in return for peace before one "settlement" was built.
You know, I could go on with your history lesson, and G-d knows you are in dire need of it, but truth is I know that those of your sub-species never let facts get in the way of their ignorant prejudices.
BTW, have you ever been to Israel?

I have an Israeli GF, does that count? :D
Seriously, you guys are great. I'm planning a trip there in 2011 and can't wait to go.

Hot Sauce
03-24-10, 06:22

That whole post should be in question form, because a statement would imply that you know what you're talking about, which you clearly do not.

Zionism aims to create a Jewish homeland where Jews can be free from persecution in the land of their ancestors and the cradle of Jewish civilization. Once established, the goal was simply the defense of such a state. They wanted the Jewish nation to be equal to all the other nations, which meant having an independent state. There is no inherent tinge of extremism in any of that. They wanted equality.

Feminism also started as a drive to equality. Do you call your mother an extremist every time she goes to the ballot box?

Hot Sauce
03-24-10, 06:28
As it's been said, ” One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist ”. You could try to argue the Che was nothing but a freedom fighter since he was fighting a puppet government put in place by outside influences to exploit a small island country. But I would argue he was a terrorist who caused the death of 1,000's and created an economical disaster for the country of Cuba.

And Arab's also killed Brit's but you sure as hell won't see me defending their actions...

One man's freedom fighter is not another man's terrorist. Let's end the BS about it being subjective. There is a clear dividing line. That clear dividing line is the deliberate targeting of civilians for political ends.

TOrrock
03-24-10, 06:39
Some days I feel closer to pulling the plug on the whole damn General Discussion forum than others.

Today I'm pretty damn close.

Enough.