PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service; Thanks to Joe

jp0319
03-23-10, 22:32
I just wanted to publicly thank Joe Marler for all his help. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and have been e-mailing him back and forth asking for quotes and just generally being a pain :D through all of my questions and more questions he continued to answer every one finally working with me yesterday when I placed an order with him on the phone. Now DD is building me an awsome 14.5" middy upper with a DD 9.0" lite rail. I couldnt be happier, thanks to DD and to Joe.

MJN99999
03-24-10, 00:09
I want to tag onto your thread to share my experience as well...

Ordered a Lite Rail and a CHF mid-gas barrel from DD a little while back, asking about availability of the out-of-stock Lite Rail wrench.

The next morning I get a call..not a curt reply e-mail, a call...from Joe Marler explaining the expected availability of the wrench and confirming that I wanted it added to my order. THEN I got the follow-up e-mail...

Being an 'instant gratification' type, I too have been a bit of a pest with several questions and Joe has been quick to answer all of them in a manner that indicates he sincerely cares about my satisfaction.

Given my position with my firm, I have spent a hell of a lot more money on weapons and accessories with companies that are supposedly The Best when it comes to quality products and customer service.

None of them are in the same time zone with Joe Marler and the DD Team...

Other than the one item, everything shipped as expected and arrived the next day. Even on the one item (the wrench), I've been treated with respect and given an up-front and plausible explanation as to the delay...basically, they want to get it right before they send it out.

That philosophy works for me every time...

Their products, their people, and their service says it all to me. It'll be DD for me and my firm whenever our needs and their products coincide from now on out...

MikeN

jp0319
03-24-10, 10:14
Roger that, Joe and DD are first class, in their treatment of the customer and in the quality of their product. I remain a happy and satisfied DD Customer. Add onto that they are coming out with dew stuff almost daily and its hard to beat them.

jp0319
04-17-10, 06:37
My Wife got my custom ordered DD 14.5 Middy upper a couple days ago. I cant shoot it for a couple more months but that was quick considering the demand on DD for their barrels.

hank2165
08-18-10, 11:27
I had an issue with a DDM4. Probably damaged by a third party shipper. DD and Joe fixed it followed up and got it back to me in time for a training course. Out of the box 1200 rounds in 2 days. No issue. Then followed up to make sure all was well.

CARma.

Thanks, Colin