PDA

View Full Version : Has Magpul put out a formal response to what the ACR became?

Bolt_Overide
03-24-10, 04:47
Obviously things can still change between now and the weapons actual release, but Im thinking not all that much.

1/9 barrel, no thanks.
$3000 price tag, keep it.

I thought this was supposed to be the peoples rifle? When did it become another over priced yuppie toy with a crap barrel? There was a point about 4 or so years ago I was really looking forward to this weapon, now... not so much.

The upside is I can spend the 2k I had put away for it and accessories on an sr15-e3.

How about chiming in magpul folks, is this really what you had in mind when you developed this rifle?

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-24-10, 05:37
I tire of these ACR posts out of the blue. The are like herpes, you can't get rid of them and they keep on coming back to bug you. Can we just run a filter on posts with "ACR' and "1x9" and immediately close them? IF you are actually looking for a response from Magpul, at least post it in the Magpul sub-forum.

ZDL
03-24-10, 06:15
.......The are like herpes, you can't get rid of them and they keep on coming back to bug you......

We here at M4C pride ourselves in offering only the best qualified opinions from some of our top subject matter experts using solely, first hand knowledge. :p :D

rifleman2000
03-24-10, 08:19
We here at M4C pride ourselves in offering only the best qualified opinions from some of our top subject matter experts using solely, first hand knowledge. :p :D

Yes, as mentioned in a different thread, "the elite of the elite".

I fell out of my chair laughing.

John_Wayne777
03-24-10, 08:21
If you legitimately seek quality information, this is the site to do it on.

If, however, you want to call out a company with some "yuppie toy" nonsense, this is not the place to do it.

Consider this a warning.