PDA

View Full Version : AMSEC BF6030

AirTrafficControl
03-24-10, 17:13
Features:
½" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
10 massive 1½" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
Mercury Class III fire protection of 1275°F for 90 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door.
U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle.
Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
Bold zinc die-cast polished brass or chrome logos.
4 pre-cut anchor holes and 1 pre-cut electrical access hole.
E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.

Hardware Options

Chrome

Brass

Safetyhit
03-24-10, 17:26
Rated 90 min fire. UL RSC. Paid 2k shipped. Finally got it installed. Now I have some sense of security with my monitored security system and this I feel like this will delay thieves enough for the sheriffs dept to respond.

That's what safes are for....yep.

Artos
03-24-10, 17:54
Amsec BF safes are wicked good products....congrats.

AirTrafficControl
03-24-10, 18:14
Yea I did a ton of research on these things. Between the AMSEC BF series and Sturdy Safe with added fire protestion. This is the one that was right for me. Best bang for the buck. Yes you can get a best real "safe" but you can't get a better RSC for 1000-2500 price range.

landrvrnut22
03-24-10, 20:23
Its kinda empty. Better buy more so you can fill it up.

AirTrafficControl
03-24-10, 20:43
Yeah only a couple in there

xfyrfiter
03-24-10, 22:26
Bolt it to the floor , couple of years back around here they were stealing safe and all. Back up to the window , hook up with a cable and drive away. Load up in the truck and gone all in all less than 7 or 8 minutes start to finish.