PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding selling Handgun online

kit0074
04-24-07, 13:44
Hi there, I have a Kimber Custom II and I would like to sell it online. But I don't know how to do it? Can any of you advice me the right way to do it? Thanks in advance

f.2
04-24-07, 14:16
Hi there, I have a Kimber Custom II and I would like to sell it online. But I don't know how to do it? Can any of you advice me the right way to do it? Thanks in advance

Set up your ad for each forum that you will post it in. For each different forum, they have their own rules. Some want this, some want that. Know the rules and follow them. Not too complicated.

Be sure to [include] basic information; i.e. price, pictures, condition (e.g. 90 percent finish, whatever), trades or not, cost of shipping or how you will ship and who will pay for shipping, contact method, FFL items (if you want to send directly to his FFL, he would need to confirm this), state you are in.

Here is an example of my Colt 1911 ad: Colt Government Series 70, Yost-Bonitz 1* Elite **pics** (http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=26764)

Some places don't want you to put a WTS (wanted to sell) in the subject line because you are already in the for sale board.

Read the forum rules.

[edit sp]

kit0074
04-24-07, 14:19
Set up your ad for each forum that you will post it in. For each different forum, they have their own rules. Some want this, some want that. Know the rules and follow them. Not too complicated.

Be sure to includes basic information; i.e. price, pictures, condition (e.g. 90 percent finish, whatever), trades or not, cost of shipping or how you will ship and who will pay for shipping, contact method, FFL items (if you want to send directly to his FFL, he would need to confirm this), state you are in.

Here is an example of my Colt 1911 ad: Colt Government Series 70, Yost-Bonitz 1* Elite **pics** (http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=26764)

Some places don't want you to put a WTS (wanted to sell) in the subject line because you are already in the for sale board.

Read the forum rules.

Great help me alot