PDA

View Full Version : Decisions

jwfuhrman
03-24-10, 21:56
Ok, so because of the tax man, and being on unemployment for 9 of the 12months last year, I owe the State of Indiana $425.

My problem is this. Im debating on the selling the 18.5in Noveske SPR barrel, that I love, ALOT. Should I sell the 18.5in Noveske barrel, and use the proceeds to cover the $200 of the $425 I still need to come up with, then get a BCM barrel for a REECE type build in the place of the SPR?

I just want input, and what you guys recommend. I absolutely love the results Im getting with this setup I have now. Right now Im the only thing holding this gun back from being sub-MOA at 200yrds with 75gr BTHP Match Hornady that I feed it.

Just would like you recommendations on what I should do. I use this primarily for the longer ranges that I dont/wont shoot with my SBR(11.5in BCM). I shoot that at 150yr max, my SPR/REECE is for anything past that out to 600yrds, which I can shoot around here.

ColoradoKevin
03-25-10, 15:23
Have you looked into paying your taxes with a payment plan? I believe the IRS will let you do that. That way you wouldn't have to sell an excellent barrel. Just a thought.

jwfuhrman
03-25-10, 18:12
i only need $175 yet to pay it. Thats why I was just curious as to what I should do. Go with a 16in Midlength BCM barrel for a REECE build or what, I just curious as to what the majority would recommend, ya know, unlike what Congress does...... and just goes with what they think..... LOL ...... Either way I dont think I would go wrong.