PDA

View Full Version : Viper PST lead times.

TehLlama
03-25-10, 17:16
Are these still on course for shipping in mid-May?

I can't wait to see how the MRAD version runs - the spec sheet looks amazing for the 1-4x, can't wait!

mattj
03-25-10, 17:33
Liberty Optics is saying June over on Sniper's Hide.

VortexSam
03-25-10, 21:21
June is more realistic at this point. I will say that we have a lot of backorders for these, so if you aren't on a backorder list I would start contacting dealers to get on one, otherwise you may not be able to get one right away.

Sorry for the wait, we are working hard to get them out ASAP, but we won't release them until they are ready.

-Sam

TehLlama
03-26-10, 13:16
Not a problem - I'll happily wait a month for something you guys are ridiculously proud of than get it earlier and not be as happy with it.

jp0319
04-21-10, 20:59
Not a problem - I'll happily wait a month for something you guys are ridiculously proud of than get it earlier and not be as happy with it.

+1 completely agree

shootist~
04-21-10, 22:28
+2........
............is it June yet?

Jake'sDad
07-26-10, 17:36
How's the shipments coming?

TehLlama
07-26-10, 18:59
Latest update is August timeframe - the knob adjustments didn't have the tactile feel Vortex wanted, so they sent the first batch to get that 100% squared away. Definitely getting close though.

VortexSam
07-27-10, 07:58
Latest update is August timeframe - the knob adjustments didn't have the tactile feel Vortex wanted, so they sent the first batch to get that 100% squared away. Definitely getting close though.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't want to promise August or any date at this point. There are just too many variables to know with certainty at this point.

All I can say is that we are working to get the turret feel exactly how we want it as fast as we possibly can. As soon as we are sure that our customers will be 100% satisfied we'll be sending more out.

Sorry for the delay.

-Sam

Drummer
11-25-10, 21:36
Any updates?

VortexSam
11-26-10, 07:35
Any updates?

Right now the official word is that we hope to start shipping scopes before the end of the year. I can't say much more than that now though. Thanks for your patience.

-Sam