PDA

View Full Version : PWS will not stand behind their Products!

Nam62
03-26-10, 11:56
Last November my daughter and I both had a PWS upper installed on two different lowers. Both of us have a very expensive single shot rifles NOW. Both rifles jam when a round is stripped out of the magazine. But drop a round into the chamber and it fires the round and ejects it.

We where told the rifles will cycle on factory ammo but not on reloads. My reloads have fired in every rifle they have been tried in.

PWS Rep. will be in town tomorrow and will give the a piece of my mind.

P.S. 3-26-10 10AM
Don't BUY a PWS upper they will NOT stand behind their product if you shoot reloads. My daughter and I both have a PWS upper on different lowers both rifles will not RUN and we have a very expensive single shot rifles. Also they damage the tip of the bullet bad enough that it will affect accuracy.

Other word it's a POS!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

sevin8nin
03-26-10, 11:58
I don't understand the P.S. statement, you said the same thing.

Now, I'm not trying to side with PWS because I don't honestly know anything about them, but for the sake of arguement, did you TRY shooting factory ammo?

Jay Cunningham
03-26-10, 12:06
Nam62

Stop spamming the forum. Keep it to one thread. PM sent.

M4Guru
03-26-10, 12:12
The people at PWS are good folks and do indeed stand behind their products. I have fielded almost everything they make at one time or another in large enough quantities to know if they suck or not.

Also, I have seen numerous PWS uppers run well. I also cannot recall a single manufacturer who recommends reloads.

All that aside, you just sound like an idiot when you post this stuff. If something is wrong with it, they will fix it. I don't think they are the problem here though.

UVvis
03-26-10, 12:15
What are the exact specifications of your reload?

How much and what type of powder.
What bullets?
What trim length?
What primers?
What is your overall length?
What is the velocity coming out your bore?

What lower?
What Magazine(s)?

Does your ammunition work in any other AR you have? If so, what are the specs on that gun?

And as asked, have you tried factory ammunition? If so, what types and what were the results?

Jay Cunningham
03-26-10, 12:18
You need to tell us if this upper runs on factory ammo - per my PM.

This is closed until further notice.