PDA

View Full Version : Certified Armorer Courses?

Ak44
03-28-10, 02:50
I'm attending the Sig Pistol Armorers Course next week and was wondering what other companies offer such courses? I volunteer at a local gun shop and would like to further my knowledge on various weapons.

Surf
03-28-10, 12:19
I'm attending the Sig Pistol Armorers Course next week and was wondering what other companies offer such courses? I volunteer at a local gun shop and would like to further my knowledge on various weapons.A lot. You can go to armorer courses for about every small arms weapon systems out there. Sig, Glock, S&W, Colt, Remington just to name a few of the big ones.

Ssarge
03-28-10, 13:15
I have been to Sig, Glock, Beretta and Colt armorers courses. Armalite and several other manufacturers offer armorers courses as well for the AR15. SigSauer Academy offers all sorts of courses. I went to the then SigArms Academy and took Range Master, a very well done course. With Glock I did the armorers course and then the three day transition course where we shot over 1k of ammo and even the Glock 18.

Jer
03-29-10, 02:26
I was going to sign up and take the Glock Armorer's course but found it difficult to do so w/o being LE. Not sure.

Ak44
03-29-10, 02:27
I thought you could join GSSF and then register for the Glock Armorers Course?