PDA

View Full Version : Hockey fans: NCAA semi-finals!!!

M4arc
03-28-10, 17:59
I'm not sure who's watching college hockey right now but damn these games have been great!!! So far RIT (who would have thought) and Wisconsin are in the Frozen Four.

Boston College is rolling Yale and later Miami vs Michigan for the final spot.

Since BU sucked the big one this year I'll have to go for anyone BUT BC :D

orionz06
03-28-10, 22:07
99% certain a frozen four will be in the burgh very soon... cant wait. college hockey is great and its very nice to see american kids playing like the best and becoming the best.

Terry
04-01-10, 14:18
GO BLUE!

M4arc
04-01-10, 21:10
99% certain a frozen four will be in the burgh very soon... cant wait. college hockey is great and its very nice to see american kids playing like the best and becoming the best.

It's in St. Paul next year and Tampa in '12 so at the earliest it would be '13.

However, there's a lot of chatter about having the New Years game at Heinz Field with the Pens & Caps playing outside!

GO BLUE!

Ah Terry, buddy, I don't know how to tell you this...but your team is out. They lost to Miami in double OT the other night. Sorry. :(

It's a shame to have two great hockey schools so close to the venue and none of them in it.

madisonsfinest
04-01-10, 21:55
Go Big Red!!!

orionz06
04-01-10, 23:15
It's in St. Paul next year and Tampa in '12 so at the earliest it would be '13.

However, there's a lot of chatter about having the New Years game at Heinz Field with the Pens & Caps playing outside!

Ahh, I havent looked that much into it. I assume 2013 it will be in Pittsburgh, Robert Morris University might be a contender by then if all goes well. And I will be at the winter classic at Heinz Field!

cobra90gt
04-02-10, 01:23
GO BLUE!

No repeat of '98 this season. :(

Terry
04-02-10, 09:03
I know.
Wish the officiating would have been better, but, it was a good run after a sub par season.