PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: FS2000 Bullpup

Jack-O
03-29-10, 12:50
Sold this rifle

Jack-O
05-23-10, 21:28
I've lowered the price from $1850 to the unbeleivably low price of $1599.

This is a really good deal on a very nice smooth rifle. I have thorougly tested this example personally and it will run whatever you feed it reliably and with great accuracy. IT HAS ALL OF THE FACTORY IMPROVEMENTS AND RECALLS ALREADY APPLIED AND TESTED

This Tactical model comes from the factory with the optical sight omitted and has the Picatinny rail for you to mount your own BUIS and optics

Fantastic and reliable rifle. I have shot only about 500-700 rounds thru this. It is SMOOOTH as butter now. Trigger is remarkably good for the FS2000's I've compared against. comes with all the stuff pictured from the factory in the box, PLUS a copy of the factory "Tactic" sling installed correctly. The factory sling is not available in the USA, so this is as close as you can get to the real thing.

This is a great little rifle that has been used and worn in, but not abused. IT RUNS BETTER THAN NEW NOW!! You'll have a fully tested rifle, ready for your optics or Back Up Irons.

Dont waste your money on the crappy factory optic version. You'll just regret buying it. the tactical version is much better and cheaper to boot.

Buyer pays actual shipping costs and FFL fees, plus 3% credit card fee if you would like to use a CC. Personal checks will be held until they clear. Cashiers check or MO are fine too. Item is sold as is with my personal assurance it works fine and is not broken or significantly damaged.

I may consider partial optics/gun/cash trades. dont be afraid to ask, the worst I can say is no!! :D

This is the cheapest you are ever gonna see a gun like this in this condition, just buy it now and be happy.

Jack-O
05-30-10, 10:29
Since it has been discussed recently in-forum, i'll bump this for interested parties. It's a great deal and well worth the price.