PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2010 Update for M4c

Larry Vickers
03-30-10, 18:43
Gents

I apologize for not poking my head in very often - I have been beyond busy getting ready for filming this year - TV show update is as follows;

1) I will be filming Tactical Arms this year as sole host with guests on my show - some of the guests are household names here at M4C such as my buddy Ken Hackathorn - should be great

2) Tactical Impact is not coming back for a third season - long story but it ran it's course - not all bad for me as filming two shows back to back last year was a killer and definitely not fun at times

3) Looking forward to doing some classes this year at Drakes Landing - based on a hunting preserve near Lillington NC it has a lot of potential

4) Got some clips from TA up on my Youtube channel - the AK clips are a big hit - check them out

5) We are still talking but I may be doing a guest bit on a new TV series for Spike TV - when i can tell more I will do so

6) Those with big frame Glocks rejoice as my mag catch is now made for those pistols as well - GMR 002 is the part number from Tangodown LLC

7) This years shows will have a multicam theme with gear from several M4C sponsors such as BFG, Daniel Defense and Eagle - we were planning this before the Army adoption of multicam so that sealed it

That's all for now and as always I appreciate the support I get from M4C

be safe

SeriousStudent
03-30-10, 19:25
Congratulations on Tactical Arms being renewed for a second season.

Best wishes for continued success in the new year.

John_Wayne777
03-30-10, 19:26
Good luck on the new endeavors!

I finally got to see Tactical Arms on the DVD...definitely a great gun show.

PT Doc
03-30-10, 20:05
Looking forward to the June class at Drakes Landing.

The Dumb Gun Collector
03-30-10, 20:42
Let Ken tell some stories on the show. Ken is THE MAN!

VA_Dinger
03-30-10, 22:22
I watched the AK clips on Youtube last week. They are damn awesome.

Jay Cunningham
03-30-10, 22:46
I watched the AK clips on Youtube last week. They are damn awesome.

I am especially fond of the Modernized AK clip. ;)

Congrats Larry!

m4fun
04-03-10, 23:15
Awesome LAV - looking forward to hooking up sometime soon!