PDA

View Full Version : Mod request

baffle Stack
04-26-07, 13:54
Will a moderator please edit my email address out of the last post in this thread.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=5050

Poster is not responding to my requests. I have no problem with the rest of the comment; please just take out my addy.

Thank you,
Ants

Buckaroo
04-26-07, 14:32
Will a moderator please edit my email address out of the last post in this thread.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=5050

Poster is not responding to my requests. I have no problem with the rest of the comment; please just take out my addy.

Thank you,
Ants

Sorry, I did not mean to leave your email in my post. I apologize.

Interesting that you say I am not responding to your requests when I step out to lunch with my daughter for an hour...

baffle Stack
04-26-07, 15:58
I see it was removed. Thank you.

Buckaroo, I think we're both relying on the orange "online" above each of our posts. I have noticed that I can log out and still show that I’m online. I believe this has lead to a small part of our confusion. I did not get your last IM till today even though you said the "online" was showing. I made the same assumption earlier. You were showing "online" while you were obviously out with your daughter. I assumed you were ignoring me and made this thread.

AJ

Buckaroo
04-26-07, 17:18
I see it was removed. Thank you.

Buckaroo, I think we're both relying on the orange "online" above each of our posts. I have noticed that I can log out and still show that I’m online. I believe this has lead to a small part of our confusion. I did not get your last IM till today even though you said the "online" was showing. I made the same assumption earlier. You were showing "online" while you were obviously out with your daughter. I assumed you were ignoring me and made this thread.

AJ

Ah, indeed that must be a portion of the problem, I often do not logout when I am away from the computer as I am sure others must as well. Sorry for my assumption as well.

baffle Stack
04-26-07, 17:39
I don’t logout either. Next time I sell something I will be more careful. Sorry man.